Jak II MAP FLIPPED?
I got about 50% into the game and I pretty sure my map just flipped hahaha. It didnt bother me until I got to the "Metal Head Mash" mission which I cannot do at all because well machine is flipped for me. 

Not sure how to fix this problem at all If someone had a save like right after the mission maybe I could use that or something but besides that I am completely lost

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
For reference, this is what it should look like properly apparently:

[Image: Daxter_playing_Metal_Head_Mash.png]

Looks like it got flipped horizontally. Could be a rounding issue? Similar to how monsters were turned around in FFX.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
it looks upside down and back to front to me
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Did you activate the "Mirror World" secret? Think it can be unlocked after you collect 15 Precursor Orbs.
Windows 10 Home 64-bit | Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.4GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Titanium 8GB
Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, 1866MHz @ 9-10-9-27 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo | Samsung S23A700D
Hey everyone sorry for not responding I had been busy recently.

It was the "Mirror World" secret that was changing it for me

Thank you to everyone that tried to help me especially @dreadmoth for giving me the solution