Jak II is playable.
I just got through the first 3 missions of Jak 2. Works fine (besides some menu and texture errors)
Jak 3 also runs but has to many errors to make it worth the time to play.

I get 100% speed and 60fps using PCSX2 TLB (playground and older versions work)

Specs:
Intel i7 920 @ 3.6ghz (overclocked)
ATI Radeon 5850 1GB
6GB Ram Triple Channel

Jak 2 only works on TLB. It will crash on VM.

Sponsored links

I hope you realize these PCSX2 versions are several years old and deprecated.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
9.7 (unrleased)
1.00 Playground (last version that had TLB)

It's not that far back. And anyways, it's never been listed as playable in the past.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid103439
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I wonder if the textures/performance are any better with the later plugins? I tried Ratchet & Clank 3 with v1888 beta and the new March 2010 plugins, and the game itself worked without any crashes or bugs, but the textures were still very messed up (everything looked fine close-up, but anything far away would show up in pink or pixelated colors). And the performance was also extremely poor despite using speedhacks (might be my computer, but I can run compatible games just fine).

Thanks for confirming that Jak III works, will give it a go tonight. Tongue Would be very nice to have these games playable sometime, they were my favorites on the PS2 all the way through.

EDIT: Lol, nevermind, didn't notice the link above, sorry Tongue
I wonder if it's possible to play jak series in any higher resolution than native?
It crashes before start when i select a higher resolution than native.
I would assume it would be possible to jack the internal resolution up. I saw a 1080p video of Jak 1 at least, and it looks stunning-

Not sure if it works with Jak 2 or 3. I can't get Jak 2 to play well on what i assume is the fault of my graphics card. Or maybe the CPU too...

On the other hand, i'm almost sure Ratchet and Clank 1 is showing some improvements in some of the latest alpha compiles. Not that it matters, since they are of course alpha versions or whatever, but maybe there's some hope for them. Textures seem better, as does speed. It should be noted that the FPS and speed counters go to 100%, but the game still lags. Not sure if it's my PC or lack of optimization or something for that game. I would assume the latter if you're still getting the same kinds of slowdown on a core i7 or whatever...
System- Custom Build
CPU- Intel Core i5 4670K @4.2ghz
Memory- 8GB DDR3
Video Card- EVGA Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
OS- Windows 10 Pro x64