Jak X Patched (NTSC and PAL)
(10-03-2014, 04:43 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: if you don't have the disc you can't legally use pcsx2

i though you could? i got the bios from my ps2 and i though i could download some isos to play, dont know mutch of this tho.

Sponsored links

no you can't.
read the forum rules.
warned for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-03-2014, 04:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: no you can't.
read the forum rules.
warned for piracy

My mistake then. thanks for the heads up. I guess ill see if i can get some ps2 games somewhere!
Hello,

I'm fairly new to the emulating world of older games so sorry to be annoying or dumb if i come across to be.

But i was wondering is there was anything i can do about having no sound?

I've tried the full boot and fast boot but still no sounds

Cheers
NOTE:

I've tried the full boot and fast boot but still no sounds

Cheers
Make your own thread please. Also read the FAQ in my signature, section on sound issues.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Ge-Force you are god you know how long Ive been waiting for a fix for this game. Multiplayer seems to crash though sadly "/
(01-13-2015, 01:59 AM)tecnical Wrote: Ge-Force you are god you know how long Ive been waiting for a fix for this game. Multiplayer seems to crash though sadly "/

Splitscreen worked for me (software mode only), I haven't tried any of the other MP modes however.

It may be worth trying the GIT builds if you haven't already.
ah ok thanks ill try software mode only
(02-02-2014, 11:17 PM)Ge-Force Wrote: I've managed to get Jak X (PAL version) to boot.

You will need Full Boot if you want to hear any sounds (or read any subtitles) in the cutscenes or listen to any music.

The Game has some issues with saving. When manually saving your profile, you will get stuck on the saving screen (this includes when first saving your profile), requiring you to reset the emulator (as far as I can tell, it still saves correctly). Auto-saves don't have this issue.

This patch is relatively untested so there may issues with it.

If you have the PAL copy, you should use DF659E77.pnach
If you have the NTSC copy, you should use 3091E6FB.panch

Put the pnach file in the cheats folder and enable cheats (System>Enable cheats) in pcsx2 to activate the patch.

So many years after this post I come to make a question. Lets see if someone is here. My audio is not working, even with the full boot. Options?