Jak X Patched (NTSC and PAL)
(08-19-2015, 01:02 AM)Roble_Viejo Wrote: So many years after this post I come to make a question. Lets see if someone is here. My audio is not working, even with the full boot. Options?

(12-03-2014, 06:55 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Make your own thread please. Also read the FAQ in my signature, section on sound issues.

that applies to you as well.

Sponsored links

Does sound work for other games? sorry :'(
Really good patch, thanks a bunch!!!  I can confirm that sound is working fine on my PC.
I get better results when I do fast boot with speedhacks on 1. When I boot full, it leads me to the PS2 browser, and when I select the disk.. It goes right back. Help?
I know that quite a lot of time has passed, and that necroposting is bad, but this seems the most appropriate thread to try and solve my problem.
Long story short, I tried everything, but I can't get this to work on a EU Pal copy of the game.
More info in the post I opened here (http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Jak-X-Bla...AL-version)
I figured that maybe someone here could help me solve this.
i did everything and after playstation 2 the only thing withc i can see is blackk screen..
plz i need your help!!! What else can i do...i have wondows 10 and pcsx2 1.4.0...i tried to iso file and to puglin,,,nothing,,,,,also if you can help me send me a link to doenload the game because i download it from a lot of sites and nothing...WRITE ME PLZZ
(07-03-2017, 05:44 PM)kostagiox Wrote: i did everything and after playstation 2 the only thing withc i can see is blackk screen..
plz i need your help!!! What else can i do...i have wondows 10 and pcsx2 1.4.0...i tried to iso file and to puglin,,,nothing,,,,,also if you can help me send me a link to doenload the game because i download it from a lot of sites and nothing...WRITE ME PLZZ

ask anywhere else but here
piracy isn't suported here.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-03-2017, 05:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: ask anywhere else but here
piracy isn't suported here.

me too...but i dont know where can i find the game for pcsx2...why you say that is piracy....i dont understand
Downloading games is illegal. You can buy the games in a shop or on ebay or somewhere.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Does this work with one of the latest patches 1.5.0?I tried it but with no sucess guess im doing something wrong.In 1.4.0 Works great.