Jak and Daxter rev.1888 plugin pad
(03-15-2010, 07:10 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote:
(03-15-2010, 07:01 PM)Leon_95 Wrote: When did the photo the joystick was not plugged in

Yeah thought so, but never hurts to check if you had other problem going on Tongue2

Does it work with the analog sticks set now?

Yes, now I can play Jak and Daxter, with the PC, thanks =)

Sponsored links

(03-15-2010, 09:16 PM)diegochiha Wrote: a couple of thing we must know in order to help you better,one of the most important is,do you have a 2 analog control?? i mean one almost identical to the real ps2 one,beacuse if you have a standart joystick(1 analog) then you cant configure one of the analogs and that is a big problem,Also take into account that it must have at least 8 buttons to configure any pcsx2 plugin properly (if you want to use a joystick).And just as a side note,avoid using pcsx2 0.9.7 and stick with the stable release one (1888),beacuse once i had a problem like the one you mention but only in the latest unofficial betas.So,stick with pcsx2 1888 beta,erase all your control configurations,then before running pcsx2 plug the joystick,and then run pcsx2 and configure the pad plugin.

But The Game is a bit slow and my computer is fast and new (more or less) is a problem of plugin?
because this video on youtube goes faster, and PC characteristics similar to my computer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmHZyHXqJpk

Sorry for the double post
@ Leon_95

Dont rely on youtubes videos too much my friend,since they usually are recorded with less speed but then during the conversion they can speed up the video.And by the way,can you tell us your specs so we can help you further
Ok
General
[Image: e624p0.png]
CPU
[Image: 11tvgc8.png]
hmm that config seems fine,but what about your graphics card you didnt told me what you`ve got
The graphics is not my problem, but the CPU is the problem
In Jak and Daxter 1 no problem, but Jak 3 is slow, probably my problem is the computer: (
Thanks for trying :-)
well how ìm suppose to know if your graphics card isnt the problem if you dont tell me wich one did you posess??,beacuse maybe jak and daxter 1 its not as graphic intensive as the 3rd one,and thats is maybe the reason for slowdown,but it could be your cpu too,just try to overclock it a little bit
I did not understand the question for graphics graphics: (
I am Italian and use Google translator, but not works well
Download and run GPU-z and post a screenshot of what the program shows.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Ok:
[Image: id4psh.png]