Jak and Daxter rev.1888 plugin pad
Hi, I have a problem with the emulator, when I load Jak and Daxter and start playing, the motion commands do not work all: (only 0 to 4 with with Lilypad and only 2 to 4 with SSSPSX, I use 0.9.6 (Beta-r1888), but I also use 0.9.7 (r2440) and these are the characteristics of my PC (Windows 7 x32 and is almost new): http://i45.tinypic.com/30kujqh.png , I use USB Joystick, you know where I can download other plugins pad for this version of the emulator or could you tell me where I was wrong to set up, I used the emulator plugin downloaded to this forum? The game is compactable with the beta version 1888, I saw the videos on youtube to prove it as:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-Y1F7DRU...re=related

Sponsored links

What's your lilypad settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Using the initial settings, I have not changed
So you haven't configured the buttons? what are you waiting for!? :P
The buttons are the only thing that I have configured, the problem is that the buttons:
in the options go good, whereas when I play do not go good!
Here are the pictures:
General: [Image: 33mv044.png]
Pad 1: [Image: vxbtk0.png]
Ok, first your controller isn't being recognized as being plugged in for some reason.
You haven't configured some actions, you need to configure the analog sticks primarily which is what most games use for movement and you only set the digital pad one, you also didn't set the L1 and L3 buttons.
that error "detached" is pretty common when changing between different versions of lilypad,you will have to reconfigure all the buttons and add the ones that shadow lady mentioned
(03-15-2010, 06:37 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Ok, first your controller isn't being recognized as being plugged in for some reason.
You haven't configured some actions, you need to configure the analog sticks primarily which is what most games use for movement and you only set the digital pad one, you also didn't set the L1 and L3 buttons.

When did the photo the joystick was not plugged in, and I forgot to L3 and L1 and the analog sticks I had never configured, now configured it
(03-15-2010, 06:46 PM)diegochiha Wrote: that error "detached" is pretty common when changing between different versions of lilypad,you will have to reconfigure all the buttons and add the ones that shadow lady mentioned

Ok, but with SSSPSX 2 out of 4 worked
(03-15-2010, 07:01 PM)Leon_95 Wrote: When did the photo the joystick was not plugged in

Yeah thought so, but never hurts to check if you had other problem going on :p

Does it work with the analog sticks set now?
a couple of thing we must know in order to help you better,one of the most important is,do you have a 2 analog control?? i mean one almost identical to the real ps2 one,beacuse if you have a standart joystick(1 analog) then you cant configure one of the analogs and that is a big problem,Also take into account that it must have at least 8 buttons to configure any pcsx2 plugin properly (if you want to use a joystick).And just as a side note,avoid using pcsx2 0.9.7 and stick with the stable release one (1888),beacuse once i had a problem like the one you mention but only in the latest unofficial betas.So,stick with pcsx2 1888 beta,erase all your control configurations,then before running pcsx2 plug the joystick,and then run pcsx2 and configure the pad plugin.