Jak and daxter the precursor legacy(blurry,
Hi, guys! My especs are these:

CPU: i5-2500k
GPU: AMD R9 270
RAM: 4GB DDR3
PCSX2: version 1.3.1

With these plugins(where can I get more graphic plugins/renderers for linux? I tried googling but the only one I could find is ZZogl and all the links are down and I have heard about "Gsdlx SDL" but its imposible to find)

[Image: Selectores%20de%20componentes%20-%20PCSX...7yhpit.png]

With this GSdx configuration:

[Image: GSdx%20Config_007_zpsvlxylphd.png]

And it looks like this and this:

[Image: F1_zpst9ttdgbo.png~original]

[Image: F2_zpslnc6eldg.png~original]

And its completly blurry, the fps goes crazy and the game accelerates and decelerates randomnly while getting these strange shadows(alpha hack is on, but it didn't work too well so I changed to microVU1 but it also didn't solved much) can I do anything?

Sponsored links

Please read the various GSdx user guide.

If you use the SW renderer, you must use extra thread to accelerate the rendering. And you might need to enable mipmapping, there is a shortcut for it (I need to add an option).

However I don't think bad shadows was on the SW renderer.

Anyway HW renderer allows to upscale (Better quality) but more glitches.

Latest linux build can be found here http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx-2-0 (not sure it will work due to avx2)
Please try to switch to OGL (hardware) to have the ability of upscaling. But I am not sure how compatible this game is.

If you need to stick to OGL(software) You can put extra rendering threads to 3 or 4 to improve performance.

There is currently a lot of progress in fixing graphics glitches in hardware modes. So if you don't get satisfying results you might want to retry in a couple of weeks.

(and again too slow...)
A thanks, seems like switching to HW worked, but stil Im getting some fps drops from time to time(in both SW and HW) any idea?
What are your EE% and GS% readings during slowdowns?
What GPU driver are you using?
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

I can confirm issues on any combination of DX/OGL x SW/HW on Windows and AMD.

(06-26-2015, 04:54 PM)willkuer Wrote: What are your EE% and GS% readings during slowdowns?

Slowdowns are present mainly in OpenGL mode and GS is 98% on Phenom II X4 & Radeon HD 7770.

(DirectX SW faster than OpenGL HW btw :/ ).
Are we talking about Linux or Windows?

If GS is at 99% the graphics output is bottlenecking. You can try to play in native Hardware to check if that is the Problem. Otherwise as DaTancAC suggests your driver can be the issue. So please answer the question.
There is a big difference in performance between Catalyst driver and free driver.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(06-27-2015, 12:36 AM)willkuer Wrote: Are we talking about Linux or Windows?

If GS is at 99% the graphics output is bottlenecking. You can try to play in native Hardware to check if that is the Problem. Otherwise as DaTancAC suggests your driver can be the issue. So please answer the question.

@templario is talking about Linux, but same problem is present on Windows (at least in my case). So I am talking about WIndows and if it's same issue, I believe it could be grouped to one thread.

99% GS is even in OpenGL HW mode in some situations (hard to describe in-game, but for example menu is very slow too). I am using Catalyst (only option on WIndows atm), don't know about @templario.