Jak x
Yes I know this has probably been asked many times but Jak x still not bootable? Just a black screen I mean will this issue ever be resolved? Not trying to sound rude just curious if anyone is trying to fix jak x.

Sponsored links

First, what does this have to do with the pcsx2 site itself?

Second, I thought you mentioned there was a fix for some sort of eyes problem. Doesn't that imply that the game is working?

Third, please post your cpu, gpu, and emulog after the black screen problem occurs.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

(08-12-2013, 04:11 AM)DaTankAC Wrote: Second, I thought you mentioned there was a fix for some sort of eyes problem. Doesn't that imply that the game is working?

He was talking about jak & Daxter. Not jak x Smile
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Well sorry im new to the pcsx2 site but I've been using pcsx2 for a while now and yea I was asking about jak x not Jak and daxter and does it actually matter what this means to the pcsx2 site? I mean just as long as people see my post and that they can read it I don't think it even matters and what do my specs have to do with anything I know they're better than yours amd fx 6300 overclocked 4.3ghz ati radeon hd 6770 8gb ddr3 windows 7 x64
(08-13-2013, 09:03 PM)robdaed64 Wrote: Well sorry im new to the pcsx2 site but I've been using pcsx2 for a while now and yea I was asking about jak x not Jak and daxter and does it actually matter what this means to the pcsx2 site? I mean just as long as people see my post and that they can read it I don't think it even matters and what do my specs have to do with anything I know they're better than yours amd fx 6300 overclocked 4.3ghz ati radeon hd 6770 8gb ddr3 windows 7 x64

I suggest you start by watching your tone and being respectful to veteran members instead of trying to show off your e-penis for whatever reason.

But it's highly possible this game sin't playable yet.
give a try to latest svn, just in case.

If not, you'll have to wait for the devs to see if they can buy the game somewhere and one day correct the problem.
And even after all that tough talk there is still the missing emulog during the black screen...

and I would looooove to see how a 6770 (I used to have one) beats a 7850 Tongue
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Lol it isn't playable at all you people are assholes I was just wondering if anyone is even trying to fix jak x cus theres no boot just a black screen and since y'all are so high up in pcsx2 or whatever y'all wanna call it lol high ranking like its the army lmfao then y'all would already know it has no compatibility but since y'all don't even know at high ranks then I guess nobody will ever even bother trying to fix it oh well good day to you assholes and I know a 6770 doesn't beat it but my processor out ranks yours.

I bet y'all are virgins do y'all still live with your moms? I bet y'all do lmfao how old are y'all? Veteran members lmao anyone can be a bully over the web but you ***** heads wouldn't do ***** out on the streets face to face to me I bet you that ***** assholes cus y'alls heads are so up y'alls computers asses y'all think y'all are the ***** ***** pricks.
I thought y'all already looked at the compatibility list, JAK X is not even bootable it does nothing it's on RED I was just wondering if any of the devs were working on fixing this or did they just give up, yea I got a tone with him so what ***** started being a ***** first so I said something back thanks again for being immature ***** assholes ***** virgins.
*sigh*
Looks like your parents were drunk when trying to educate you.
Go drink with them and let the grownup talk together kiddo.