James Bond 007 Agentfire works with SuperVU, not MicroVU.
The game is a jarbled mess of blue, white, black, and rainbow with the MicroVU with PCSX2 r5227 package, but seems to be working with SuperVU.

Since cottonvibes left, is there anyone I can really message with my notes about the game?

Edit:

Actually, upon further investigation, it appears that having the intro cutscene start with MTVU and then getting to the menu will actually cause the effect. It was the only thing I had on, but I expected it to just cause hanging. It also causes choppiness in the intro menu. Bloody hell, I'm an idiot. Interesting to note, since this is the first time I've seen the hack do something but cause the game to hang, might be interesting for the devs, but the superVU must have simply worked because, of course, that isn't multithreaded.

Sorry about that.

If anything should be taken out of this, though, is that the game NEEDS "Ignore DMAC writes when it is busy" for certain levels. Cheers! Should be playable then.

Also, I can't delete my own posts for whatever reason.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...

Sponsored links

Actually, a little bump.

There's a pretty bad shadow problem that shows up with MicroVU and not SuperVU, and I was wondering who I can talk to about that.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...