Japanese Game With Incorrect English Name (SLPM-65882)
The English translated name of the game should be Duel Masters: Birth of Super Dragon, yet for some reason the English title simply says "Duel Masters". This creates an admittedly mild but noticeable annoyance in the list view of the UI if you use the "Prefer English Titles" option given that there is already a PS2 game that is simply called "Duel Masters" (SLUS-20924) and the only way to tell the difference would be to make sure you look at the region before opening the game. I wasn't sure where to report this because it's not really a bug more so a database error and the bug report section seemed very specific about what should be posted there.

Also is there any way to edit this so that it correctly sorts with "Prefer English Titles" enabled? Without this setting enabled I can change the displayed name in the "Title" setting but it sorts to the bottom of the list presumably because it uses the "Sorting Name", while with the "Prefer English Titles" setting on it correctly sorts next to the other Duel Masters game in proper alphabetical order, but then shows the incorrect (and also identical to the other game) name. I know I can more or less solve both issues in one go by using the grid view with covers downloaded but then it still shows the wrong English name and that drives my OCD insane and I prefer the look of the UI with the games name underneath it to box art only view.

Sponsored links