Japanese audio in European version of Yakuza?
Hi everyone!

This might be a really stupid question but is there anyway to have the Japanese voices from the original Japanese release of Yakuza in the European version? I'm really enjoying this game, but I hate the English dubbing. From what I've heard, Yakuza 2 is entirely voiced in Japanese? Once I complete Yakuza 1 I will buy the second one. Is there any sound files that I can put in the ISO file if I extract all the content from it, then make an ISO file out of it again?

Much appreciated.

Edit: I still want the English subtitles to remain of course!

Sponsored links

It's not as easy as that. Some people took the effort and created so called 'undub' hacks for a couple of popular games.
Google your title and see if you can find such a hack.
Thank you for the reply rama! Now I know it isn't as easy as I was hoping...I will look into it more though! Seems like undubbing is pretty hard.
Very hard. Xenosaga took for ***** ever to get undubbed...even though the 2nd and 3rd of it were undubbed years before it was, le sigh.

There is a list of undubbed PS2 games. Quite alot of them were, mostly RPG's though.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
(01-26-2012, 08:38 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: Very hard. Xenosaga took for ***** ever to get undubbed...even though the 2nd and 3rd of it were undubbed years before it was, le sigh.

There is a list of undubbed PS2 games. Quite alot of them were, mostly RPG's though.

If I knew how to undub I definitely would for this game, I'll just wait and see if anyone has the time to and can be bothered for now Laugh. It's definitely interesting that it can be done though.
No one will. No one is working on it...and if they did, it would be years, not months. Tongue
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||