July-August 2015 progress report
There have only been major changes on GSdx though, still not much changes in the core to justify a stable release.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

While it's true that there have only been major changes to GSdx I still believe that 1.4.0 is somewhat close.
According to the 1.4.0 milestone on GitHub it's 90% complete so maybe it's not that far away?
(09-04-2015, 11:54 AM)Sigma_Virus Wrote: According to the 1.4.0 milestone on GitHub it's 90% complete so maybe it's not that far away?

most of the milestone issues were also GSdx issues and some project build stuffs, not much improvement on the core to justify a version bump IMO.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yes there were quite a few GSdx issues under the 1.4.0 milestone.

I don't know what will happen when it's 100% and anything can change but if there is an milestone for 1.4.0 it have to mean something I guess that they're planning to roll out a new stable release in a near future.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess but one thing stuck me when I browsed the release section on GitHub.
Why is 1.3.1 listed as a release since odd numbers is beta/development builds?

Was there something special about 1.3.1?
1.3.1 is not a release, 1.2.1 was, but that was a bugfix build
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

He's probably talking about the github tag, that was done for some practical purposes
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-04-2015, 01:55 PM)Bositman Wrote: He's probably talking about the github tag, that was done for some practical purposes

That's correct, it's the GitHub tag I was talking about.
Under Releases I see 6 of them:

But now I know that it was done for practical purposes so thanks for clearing that up!
(09-04-2015, 12:33 PM)Sigma_Virus Wrote: Yes there were quite a few GSdx issues under the 1.4.0 milestone.

14 out of 20 were GSdx issues, which is about 70% of them and 3 them of them based on project maintenance and some other Linux issues.

Quote:I don't know what will happen when it's 100% and anything can change but if there is an milestone for 1.4.0 it have to mean something I guess that they're planning to roll out a new stable release in a near future.

Gregory started to mark them as milestone issues, my guess is that it might have been for showcasing issues which must be prioritized over the normal ones.
- Refraction
I think it would be nice to do a release one day. Linux will need it for various reasons. Improvement is enormous on the Linux port.
I used to test the linux port and it was great a long time ago, I hope it's getting better gregory Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]