Just Wondering If i can Get pcsx2 to run on my pc
Alright so here's what i have to work with..

64 bit Vista
AMD Athlon Neo Processor MV-40
4gb Ram
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3410

ive installed it and went through a couple config guides but idk if i doing everything right.. i also just tried discs for now Castlevania LOI and wild arms 3 both would run but slow and choppy..do iso run faster?
blehh my pc might just be ***** idk lol
sooo any ideas?! thanks ^_^

Sponsored links

Yeah, you're PC is kinda crappy. Running from ISO really only helps on load times, usually, but you can try it to see if you get a better result.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
The neo is AMD's low level line of processors... They are 2 core, but none break the 2ghz mark and PCSX2 is recommended to have a 3.2ghz dual/quad core or higher... So no, that PC will not get playable results at all based on the CPU alone, and the GPU isn't going to win any prizes either.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Hah, alot of people are probably scratching their heads that a mobile/desktop that can somehow play crysis could not even run pcsx2 at respectable speeds...
Intel C2D E7500 2.940 ghz
MSI P45 Neo
MSI R5770 1GB
WD Caviar SE16 640GB
Seagate 320GB Barracuda 7200.10
2GB Kingston Value ram
Windows XP SP3/Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit Dual Boot
Well considering that people have managed to get the Intel GMA 950 to even load Crysis, I'd imagine it's possible but it would be incredibly hard.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |
(12-13-2009, 01:22 AM)mackoyski Wrote: Hah, alot of people are probably scratching their heads that a mobile/desktop that can somehow play crysis could not even run pcsx2 at respectable speeds...

That's at least simple, Crysis runs directly on the machine, where as the PCSX2 not only has to run the game, but an entire virtual machine between the two, a dual-core one at that.