Justice League Heros 2 Graphical Error :(
Shocked 
Alright hi Everyone i just joined so well i was playing mksm and a lot of games over then i downloaded justice league heroes 2 well speed is pretty nice around 50 to 54 fps,the characters are well detailed and so are the enemies perfectly fitting but. the bug is that there's no **** city graphics,no texture over details i mean like the characters are awesome! but the city is like crap even worse then 1982 2d games! Screenshots below though.. take a look at them well now the version of pcsx2 i have Pcsx2 1.0.0 r5350,Pcsx2 0.9.9 5092 and Pcsx2 1.1.0 (latest builds) and some svn's The result is the same with every pcsx2 -_- i have even tried software mods and the stuff and tried the default settings of pcsx2 too So do you guys have a solution? Mellow because i want to play this game like hell. :l
-Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(09-21-2013, 05:48 AM)Datproblem Wrote: Alright hi Everyone i just joined so well i was playing mksm and a lot of games over then i downloaded justice league heroes 2 well speed is pretty nice around 50 to 54 fps,the characters are well detailed and so are the enemies perfectly fitting but. the bug is that there's no **** city graphics,no texture over details i mean like the characters are awesome! but the city is like crap even worse then 1982 2d games! Screenshots below though.. take a look at them well now the version of pcsx2 i have Pcsx2 1.0.0 r5350,Pcsx2 0.9.9 5092 and Pcsx2 1.1.0 (latest builds) and some svn's The result is the same with every pcsx2 -_- i have even tried software mods and the stuff and tried the default settings of pcsx2 too So do you guys have a solution? Mellow because i want to play this game like hell. :l
-Thank you

Well there's your first problem.
(09-21-2013, 05:55 AM)Scootaloo Wrote: Well there's your first problem.

Dude i know i dowloaded it and for sure from that site i have downloaded god of war 2 ,mksm and over 13 games :l so if you're telling me i should buy a disc i'll do that too okay? just at least tell me how The F can i fix this?Mellow
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go