KH 2: Final Mix (Boss figthing problem).
Bug 
Hey guys! I'm new here.. I have a problem that needs fixing.

Whenever i fight a boss, my FPS is usual (45-60) i don't mind either.
But, everytime i defeat a boss. You should know that there's a slowmotion like effect, and worst. My FPS drops to 25-30, and becoming normal again after the "slowmotion" effect..

Anyone can help me? Unsure

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Also post your ee and gs% values in top window during the slowdowns.
[Image: lhljdGn.png]
My Steam Profile
Intel i7 8086k @ 4.0 ghz | Nvidia Gtx 980ti 6GB | Corsair Vengence pro 16gb DDR4 | WD Blue 1tb + Black 2tb hdd | Samsung 850 Evo 250gb SSD | Windows 10 pro

(05-16-2015, 03:29 PM)refraction Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Sorry if i forgot those.. Here is mine:
PCXS2 Ver.: 1.2.1
Non default settings: None.. I don't know, i just followed online tutorials..
Games I'm Trying To Play: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (J) (ISO).
Hardware Specs:
Graphic Card: Intel ® G41 Express Chipset.
Ram: 3.47 GB
Approx. memory: 1550 MB (So slow in my opinion.. ;-;)
Operating System: Windows 7 Pro./Professional 32 Bit
As for the graphic card, i think i don't have one. Because i took mine out from my pc because it's already sooooo old..
(05-16-2015, 03:40 PM)Shouvanik Wrote: Also post your ee and gs% values in top window during the slowdowns.

Sorry, i can't fight a boss now..
It would be time consuming (Really sorry for my lazyness).

For FPS i remember it dropping to like: 14.50 FPS or 24.65 FPS..
Get a real GPU and it should be fine
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-16-2015, 03:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Get a real GPU and it should be fine

Off topic little:
Why does it suddenly go from 60 FPS (normal) into 75-120 fps in pause menus and others?

Back to topic:
I'm gonna get one if i can..
(05-16-2015, 03:52 PM)XDCorez Wrote: Off topic little:
Why does it suddenly go from 60 FPS (normal) into 75-120 fps in pause menus and others?

The menus are less demanding scenes and needs only few raw power to be rendered compared to other In-game demanding scenes. since, you have a G41 you probably have a C2D processor, those really aren't adequate for kh2 on demanding scenes. you should try upgrading both your CPU and GPU for better experience on playing games with PCSX2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(05-16-2015, 04:22 PM)ssakash Wrote: The menus are less demanding scenes and needs only few raw power to be rendered compared to other In-game demanding scenes. since, you have a G41 you probably have a C2D processor, those really aren't adequate for kh2 on demanding scenes. you should try upgrading both your CPU and GPU for better experience on playing games with PCSX2.

The "best" he could go for if he has a C2D is something like an E8400 and overclock it, which isn't really a smart use of money. Needs a new build if it's gonna be an upgrade, really. Cheap option would be a G3258