KH 2 having GPU Load up to 99%
I'm having an insane amount of GPU being loaded, and I tried to find the answer of why this is happening.
  Tried searching in a a bunch of Threads to no success, so I decided to make my own.
  I have an average Notebook (I'm displaying the specs down below and my config) and I don't know if it can run Kingdom Hearts 2 60fps 1080p at all times, but I THINK  it should. I could play basically the whole game untill Axel's fight with Roxas at 60fps. When I get to this point, the game goes nuts, and everything gets to Slow Motion.

.Note that I've set the battery life to High Performance, tried disabling the CRC Hacks and SpeedHacks to no improvement.
  .I've noticed that changing the Internal resolution and the Anisotropic Filtering almost makes no difference! So I really can't figure out what's happening

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Drop the resolution upscale from 8x to 3x.
CPU: I7-4770 3.9GHZ
Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS
RAM: Hyper X Savage 2x8GB 1.6GHZ CL9
GPU: GTX1070 8GB GDDR5
8x is WAY above 1080p.. 4x is hovering right about that. Also, any particular reason for dx11 vs. ogl renderers? i believe the ogl preforms better on nvidia cards, and its more accurate.. Though I'm sure someone who knows better will correct me on that.
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case
Dowbload the latest git build here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2

Make sure all your other programs are closed.

Use the OpenGL renderer instead of DX11. Also, 8x native is way too high for a mobile GPU.
Yeah, 8x Native was overkilling it. I've also noticed that some programs were working in the backgroung, and sucking a bit of GPU. Open GL really improved the performance as well, and I'm having constant 60fps now, THANK YOU very much guys!
gbcr - very nice laptop.. It'll run almost identically to my system before I upgraded the processor.. I might not be able to advise much but if you have any games you have questions on.. feel free to PM me and IF I have ran it (I've not done much honestly).. I can help with settings.. your 960M performance wise is roughly what my 750ti oc is..
amd tr 1950x                                                 amd ryzen 5 2500u
asrock x399 taichi                                         amd vega 8 
XFX Radeon rx570                                       16gb ddr 4 2400 ram
32gb gskill ddr4-3200                                   1tb nvme ssd
Debian Bullseye                                           480gb sata ssd
Custom loop water cooled                           HP envy x360
nzxt 340 case