KH 2 troubles
I've had so much trouble with this game on the gummiship battles.

Everytime I play through the gummiship battles I get the message: VU1 too much data, ignore if gfx are fine.

And that might go on for a while before I get the "Pcsx2 0.9.6.exe has stopped working".

I might get through them if I use the highwind lvl 1, but that doesn't always work. I'm stuck at the gummiship battle leading to the small island =P.

I've been searching all over different forums to see if someone else has the same problem.

I use:
Pxsx2 0.9.6
ZeroGS 0.97.1
Gigaherz's CDVD plugin 0.7.0
ZeroSPU2 r514-Dev 0.4.6

I've also tried using the latest GSDX as well.

I have:
AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+ 2.0Ghz
2 gigabytes of RAM 800 MHZ
8500 GT 512 MB RAM
Vista Home Premium 32-bit.

I've also tried using it in compatibility mode. I am just so sick of that damn "Program has stopped working" bull!

I guess I should have figured it out sooner:
XP said "My computer"
Vista says "Computer".

Sponsored links

are you using the PAL or NTSC kh2?
(03-23-2009, 06:49 PM)Saiki Wrote: are you using the PAL or NTSC kh2?

NTSC
Vista is fickle with stuff like that. it could be defender, it could be UAC, DEP, firewall, etc. or it could be because you're using the DVD and not an ISO. also try using GSdx, and if that doesn't work.. can you send me your save file? (the mcd) and I'll see if I can pass it.
(03-23-2009, 07:12 PM)Saiki Wrote: Vista is fickle with stuff like that. it could be defender, it could be UAC, DEP, firewall, etc. or it could be because you're using the DVD and not an ISO. also try using GSdx, and if that doesn't work.. can you send me your save file? (the mcd) and I'll see if I can pass it.

Complete inconvenience coming up:
Send you the save file? How do I do that?
I could send the actual memory card file to your e-mail or something =\.
attach mcd001.ps2 (or 002, whichever has the save) here and I can download it from this site.

.zip   Mcd001.zip (Size: 30,77 KB / Downloads: 201) This be the file. Well I did "Add attachment"
try zipping it. cause it's not showing up (send to.. compressed folder (or something liek that, I use alzip I don't use vista's crap)

edit: there it goes. I'll see if I can pass it (where is it I should be headed? not played this in a long time. floating island, or spash island?)
(03-23-2009, 07:48 PM)Saiki Wrote: try zipping it. cause it's not showing up (send to.. compressed folder (or something liek that, I use alzip I don't use vista's crap)

edit: there it goes. I'll see if I can pass it (where is it I should be headed? not played this in a long time)

over to floating island. I should be near the entrance. and thx =).
here ya go (juct change the filename back to 001, and not 003

Attached Files
.zip   Mcd003.zip (Size: 30,79 KB / Downloads: 148)