KH re chain of memmories
first gratz with making the version of PCSX2 0.9.6 i have only a core2duo 2.0 and i can already run kingdom hearts RE chain of memmories at full speed on my laptop. this version thit like speed up i think 40 to 50% if you guys keep this up il be playing god of war in no time!

anyway so i got KH to work but its stil a bit buggy i have alot parts where i am looking at a screen that freezes or isnt loading (randomly). Hope you guys wil fix it soon. But im already happy PCSX2 finaly supports this game Laugh so keep up the good work!

Sponsored links

Have you enabled the NATIVE option in the GSdx config.?
Make sure that you keep the advanced options at their defaults.
Also enable the speed hacks one by one starting from x1 till x3.
(03-02-2009, 04:17 PM)redlof Wrote: Have you enabled the NATIVE option in the GSdx config.?
Make sure that you keep the advanced options at their defaults.
Also enable the speed hacks one by one starting from x1 till x3.

Read the compatibility list. The game has status 'Ingame' , no setting can prevent the crashes.
He didn't ask for low speed by the way,please read the post you reply to before writing the same thing in every thread....
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Theres also no ingame music. well sometimes there is if im lucky but most of the time there isnt. the normal sounds and speech ingame work just fine.
Huh? It works fine here with SPU2-X
(03-02-2009, 05:54 PM)Bositman Wrote: Huh? It works fine here with SPU2-X
I use the same but no ingame music for me only normal sounds and im running 99% always 60 fps ingame (heavy scenes 50 fps but stil no lag with that tho) i wonder what it could be then Huh and with ingame music i mean the lv sounds that continuesly plays not the title screen and movie music causei dond have any problems with those.
Hm I think that's the way the game is supposed to be. I get music on the first level of Traverse Town (the town's theme) although after I start using cards to open doors there is indeed no music.
I had that 2 but that isnt how the music is supposed to be you always need to hear those tunes also there isnt any music in boss battles either. it realy makes the game a bit boring but i ques i have no choice to play without it then.
I see..I didn't try it on my PS2 so I guess I never noticed Tongue I guess you tried the other sound plugins too so it should be a PCSX2 bug
Finish the game with Playground svn 708.
For BGM, use the P.E.Op.S SPU2 1.9
The game do freeze after the animated cutscenes though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)