KH2 Final mix speed
Hi,
so, after finishing KH2(it clenches my heart), I am trying to play KH2 Final mix!!!

but it's like fps 33~44 depending on location. I guess its slower than KH2 because it has better graphics? I got a full speed in first one.

i have i5 core 4210U, intel hD 4400, and set the graphic setting as Direct11 hardware. Is there anyway to make it a bit faster?

Sponsored links

I would suggest NOT using your CPU as a rendering source for PCSX2 in general.
Well I would like an answer from a professional, not a newbie who doesn't realize that you can't just change computer like your underwear just because you don't like it.

And besides, my cpu is perfect for KH 2 full speed.
Can you post all of your settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Everything setting is default except key control(which isn't important) and my graphic setting, which is:

Adapter: Intel HD Family
Render: Direct 11 Hardware
Interlacing: Auto
Native
Checked Text Filterintg, logarithmic Z and Alpha(both are locked)
enable all of the hacks labeled as recommended. you will probably have to set the EE cycle rate hack to 2 as well
The Emulation setting has everything checked except "Enable fast CDVD" and "MTVU". I also raised EE Cyclerate to 2.

It's pretty much same even after changing/
You should enable MTVU, but it could be your igpu struggling here
Could also set a custom resolution lower than native to see if it's the igpu.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
What is iGPU?

After enabling MTVU, the overall speed did increase but instead the frame rate is inconsistent, going back and forth between 42 and 60 in a short amount of time. However, it IS faster.

Blyss Sarania, the current "native" is 1024*1024. How smaller do you recommend?