KH2 Hardlock
Your problem is kinda weird, I finished the game without a single crash. Blink
Have you tried the last GSdx 0.1.14 version ?

I also have a Geforce, what forceware version are you currently using ?
Try updating to the last 182.06 WHQL, they are running perfect for me. Smile
You will find them here for example : http://downloads.guru3d.com/

If you have the same issue whatever using GSdx or ZeroGS, that's probably a driver issue, graphical or DirectX like Air said. Try updating your hardware drivers and tell us what it does after that. Smile Or switch to a software mode to see if you can pass this point.
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Sponsored links

I tried it on software mode and got the same problem, just in slow motion Wink .

I've been using rolled back drivers to play Mass Effect and Left 4 Dead. I'll put them up to date again, and also update my driver.

Also if anyone has a memcard file I can use to simply bypass this part, that'd be greatly appreciated as well.

edit: Just finished recovering from a crash, again. Needless to say upgraded plugins and drivers did not help.
Windows XP x86 - AMD Brisbane +5200 2.8ghz - GeForce 8800GT - 3gigs RAM
(02-26-2009, 06:08 PM)Chief_Wiggum Wrote: I tried it on software mode and got the same problem, just in slow motion Wink .

I've been using rolled back drivers to play Mass Effect and Left 4 Dead. I'll put them up to date again, and also update my driver.

Also if anyone has a memcard file I can use to simply bypass this part, that'd be greatly appreciated as well.

edit: Just finished recovering from a crash, again. Needless to say upgraded plugins and drivers did not help.

Sorry but for the memcard I've only got saves at the end of the game. Sad
If you also have the same problem in software mode, then the problem is elsewhere. Mmh for example, do you delete your pcsx2.ini every time you update your emulator ? It's perhaps because you've got a thing messed up in the emu configuration I don't know.. Try to test on a clean new install of PCSX2, latest snapshot and plugins.

If you still have the same problem, did you try recently other PC games ? It's maybe an hardware problem, did you have recently other freezes on other games or is it really at this particular moment only in KH2 that your PC freezes ?
Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.7Ghz - Geforce GTX 280 1Go OCed @ 640/1400/1200 Mhz - 4Go RAM Corsair Dominator PC2-8500 - Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty Pro Series - Windows Vista Ultimate x64
(02-26-2009, 06:52 PM)Wohlrajh Wrote: If you still have the same problem, did you try recently other PC games ? It's maybe an hardware problem, did you have recently other freezes on other games or is it really at this particular moment only in KH2 that your PC freezes ?

Everything is fresh. No other problems with other games that are unexpected (ie known driver incompatibility). I don't think there's a solution. Sad
Windows XP x86 - AMD Brisbane +5200 2.8ghz - GeForce 8800GT - 3gigs RAM
I can confirm the game can be played from beginning until the end. I completed the game just now Laugh
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]