KH2FM Glitch
Exclamation 
Hi everyone, this is my first post so be gentle. I bought and ripped the KH2FM iso off ebay onto my computer and have been playing fine up to the end after xemnas, where there is a light the covers the screen. After the light, nothing happens. You can hear the beach for the next scene but no movie. Can anyone help me?

Thanx alot XD.

Sponsored links

My guess is that you bought a bad product, as most Square games should be fully compatible. Sorry.
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
Damn. Just my luck I waste the last off my munny (lol) to import a game that doesn't work on the last scene!! rawr
Does anyone else have any ideas? I wouldn't like it if all this effort went to waste.
try saving a savestate at that point and then turn off all the speed hacks. Restart the emulator and load up the savepoint and you should be able to get past that part
(06-05-2011, 04:55 AM)Chivi Wrote: try saving a savestate at that point and then turn off all the speed hacks. Restart the emulator and load up the savepoint and you should be able to get past that part

I've tried that and it didn't work. I really need some help as I have to get past the last cutscene to save my game and get the data battles, which is what we all wanted.
try playing the whole ending without the speed hacks on
(06-07-2011, 01:31 AM)Chivi Wrote: try playing the whole ending without the speed hacks on

Tried that already, no luck. I think the iso I made when ripping it from the is was damaged. I loaded another persons save for the data battles and it works fine. But i would still like to finish my game.
sorry for the late reply. Try ripping another iso, that would probably fix the problem
(06-11-2011, 01:08 AM)Chivi Wrote: sorry for the late reply. Try ripping another iso, that would probably fix the problem

I thought of that, i will take my friend's copy of kh2fm and see if that changes things.
good luck, hope it works out fine. If it still doesn't work, then it's definitely the settings. Maybe one of the special fixes was automatically turned on