Katamari Damacy glitch, can't see items sticked to katamari
Rainbow 
So here's the problem. I am running katamari damacy on hardware renderer (MicroVU1 enabled), and it is running very nicely, but I have glitches with the ground (texture disappearing and appearing) and I don't see items that are sticked to my katamari. However, when i run it on software renderer everything displays fine but it is very slow and unplayable...
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance Smile

Sponsored links

(02-02-2010, 01:12 AM)Mrazomorka Wrote: So here's the problem. I am running katamari damacy on hardware renderer (MicroVU1 enabled), and it is running very nicely, but I have glitches with the ground (texture disappearing and appearing) and I don't see items that are sticked to my katamari. However, when i run it on software renderer everything displays fine but it is very slow and unplayable...
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Thanks in advance Smile

use d3d10 hardware also try not using lots of speedhacks.
if u can tell your pcsx2 settings maybe we can help better? (also run the game from iso)
what version of pcsx2 u use? if its 1888 microvu is beta.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
in addition to what iakoboss7 said, don't use the microVU speedhacks for katamari.
the mVU flag speedhack makes the game run weird in certain parts.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code