Keep asking for update Directx libraries
delete zeroGS in the plugins folder. and, try using SSE 2 in GS at plugin selector menu and try again.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

(02-25-2015, 09:36 AM)ssakash Wrote: delete zeroGS in the plugins folder. and, try using SSE 2 in GS at plugin selector menu and try again.
why someone will use sse2 when they can use better then that ? see their processor can support upto avx .

@op- use sse4.1 instead of sse2 .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
performance doesn't matter now. actually, there's a problem in identifying the instruction sets according to a error in the log. so, giving SSE 2 a try is the best thing to do right now.( since, it's most compatible) and, please don't interrupt by giving solutions which are irrelevant to OP's problem.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I had tried it to all gsdx plugin (except gsnull), and the result is still same.

I don't know if it was problem of d3dx9_43.dll. But looks like another dll files just working as usual.
(02-25-2015, 10:22 AM)ssakash Wrote: performance doesn't matter now. actually, there's a problem in identifying the instruction sets according to a error in the log. so, giving SSE 2 a try is the best thing to do right now.( since, it's most compatible) and, please don't interrupt by giving solutions which are irrelevant to OP's problem.
irrelevant ? like ?
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(02-25-2015, 10:26 AM)Gamez Boy Wrote: I don't know if it was problem of d3dx9_43.dll. But looks like another dll files just working as usual.
press yes in the error box which pops up asking to update the library files and it will start the updating the dll files which are not present.

@Brock
please stop mucking up this thread with unnecessary questions and,ask everything using the PM system.
- Refraction
(02-25-2015, 10:35 AM)ssakash Wrote: press yes in the error box which pops up asking to update the library files and it will start the updating the dll files which are not present.

Had already doing that, then it brought me to the official Microsoft site and downloaded the DirectX web installer. Oddly, the installer say I had either newer or equivalent version of DirectX installed.
Where have you tried to put the missing dll manually?
There are two d3dx9_43.dll at both location, one at system32 and syswow64, since I using 64-bit version of windows. And putting these file in PCSX2 directory didn't work too. But what confused me is, why PCSX2 keep saying cannot found d3dx9_43.dll but as you now, these file was completely installed in my notebook.
try setting priority of pcsx2 to high in taskmanager and try again.
- Refraction