Kernel Panic when running a game :(
When I ran PCSX2, (Ran Final Mix Kingdom Hearts 2) it was fine on the loading screen, then the screen darkened and it got a kernel panic.

Why? Rolleyes

Sponsored links

(05-16-2009, 03:46 AM)derricklovesiphone Wrote: When I ran PCSX2, (Ran Final Mix Kingdom Hearts 2) it was fine on the loading screen, then the screen darkened and it got a kernel panic.

Why? Rolleyes

hm, what was the compatibility status for final mix kh2? The current pcsx2/mac codebase is playground svn version, not 0.9.6
Well it is not an American game, It's PAL, and my computer is the new aluminum 2GHz MacBook with the 9400M chipset.
Better Details: Game was running at 50fps it was at the title screen, and I needed to make the sceen smaller because I could only see 1/4 of the game, because the Window wasn't big enough, make sense? It's hard to explain :/
So when I tried to resize it, the game stopped for 1 minute, and then it ran for 2 seconds, than the computer panicked and told me I needed to restart.

It's nice to talk to you Zedr0n, Thanks for porting PCSX2 to Mac.
(05-18-2009, 12:06 AM)derricklovesiphone Wrote: Well it is not an American game, It's PAL, and my computer is the new aluminum 2GHz MacBook with the 9400M chipset.
Better Details: Game was running at 50fps it was at the title screen, and I needed to make the sceen smaller because I could only see 1/4 of the game, because the Window wasn't big enough, make sense? It's hard to explain :/
So when I tried to resize it, the game stopped for 1 minute, and then it ran for 2 seconds, than the computer panicked and told me I needed to restart.

It's nice to talk to you Zedr0n, Thanks for porting PCSX2 to Mac.

That's not window problem, turn off AA in options(for some reason in KH games, with AA enabled it only shows quarter of the screen).
try with the new zzogl, should work better now