"Key-Combo"-Plugin?
good call. d pad does allow with that option on, i misread the screenshot you posted. i feel silly heh. Smile

back to neoks problem then. it should work fine for the mapping. since both kas and i have tested it
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro

Sponsored links

What do you mean by 'mapping'? Is that some sort of option within the plugin...? I don't really get it :<
"mapping" means binding action to key ex. binding trialgle(ps2) to "button 1"(pc pad)
[Image: kaszak696.png]
ok ...
i give you an example for my problem ^^ . I'm playing Gundam Seed: O.M.N.I. vs Z.A.F.T. To Block an attack i must press the back and then the forward button. My question can a bind such an action to 1 button ? I've tried it with only with forward , backwards with the same button but nothing happens
I don't think that will work for those kind of moves because they aren't simultaneous press moves. Moves that you have to press a sequence of buttons for would have to be macro'd like you could do on some of the 3rd party console controllers, i.e. a Mad Katz controller I had for gamecube that would let me program a move to the macro button and then press that series of keys for me.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
@NeocronGT: Did you try TwinPad Combo feature.. http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-7178.html
ok i've tried it but i can't config the gamepad ....
Just do the combos yourself like a real man.
^^ that's also a solution