"Key-Combo"-Plugin?
Hey there,

I've wondered whether or not someone knows a plugin which allows me to use a key for 2 'functions' at once, like moving forward and backwards with the same key.

If there is, please name the plugin and (preferably) attach the link to their post.

Thanks in advance,
NeokronGT.

Sponsored links

(05-18-2009, 04:56 PM)NeokronGT Wrote: Hey there,

I've wondered whether or not someone knows a plugin which allows me to use a key for 2 'functions' at once, like moving forward and backwards with the same key.

If there is, please name the plugin and (preferably) attach the link to their post.

Thanks in advance,
NeokronGT.

lilypad will allow that, you just have to set it as such. its part of the emulator itself. so you should have it already. Smile
CPU : i7 4930k @ 4.0GHz
RAM : Corsair Vengeance 8x8GB 1603MHz 1.60v
GPU : Asus R9 290X 4GB
MOBO: Asus Rampage Extreme IV
OSYS: Windows 10 Pro
and how ? ^^
(05-18-2009, 05:18 PM)NeokronGT Wrote: and how ? ^^

when you are mapping your keys you just assign as you wish. altho ive never done it, i assume you can map all buttons to one key.
[Image: clipboard01r.th.jpg] Use this option.
[Image: kaszak696.png]
thanks alot Kaszak ^^
edit: i works for the buttons but not for the directions :/
(05-18-2009, 05:27 PM)NeokronGT Wrote: thanks alot Kaszak ^^
edit: i works for the buttons but not for the directions :/

that setting he showed is to bind two controllers, not mapping keys.
Strange, works for me (bindings, haven't tested in game)
Edit: Analog multiple binding works for me in gow1.
it will work, with or without that setting on, kas. the setting you are turning on is for a different purpose.

and you are correct about the bindings, i just tested it as well. it will only allow you to use the analog directions multiple times. D-pad will not.
(05-18-2009, 06:02 PM)unauthorizedlogin Wrote: it will work, with or without that setting on, kas. the setting you are turning on is for a different purpose.

and you are correct about the bindings, i just tested it as well. it will only allow you to use the analog directions multiple times. D-pad will not.

I can't bind multiple actions to one key without that option checked. Maybe it's something with my pad or something. And d-pad setting works too (with option checked).