Keyboard support LilyPad
Hey guys - I'm having issues mapping my keyboard in Lilypad. I looked up a couple of tutorials on Youtube but their options were a bit different (earlier versions of program).
From what I can see, all I need to do is select "raw input" under keyboard API under the general tab. The problem is, I switch over to pad1 there aren't any bindings listed. I'm using a USB keyboard.. I've tried a couple of different options but it doesn't seem to be recognized. I've tried downgrading from version 1.0 to .9.8 with no luck. Wondering if this is something you guys have seen 1000 times?
I can take screenshots if this isn't clear

Thanks

**Nevermind - Please close.

Sponsored links

(01-27-2013, 04:34 AM)Mendetus Wrote: Hey guys - I'm having issues mapping my keyboard in Lilypad. I looked up a couple of tutorials on Youtube but their options were a bit different (earlier versions of program).
From what I can see, all I need to do is select "raw input" under keyboard API under the general tab. The problem is, I switch over to pad1 there aren't any bindings listed. I'm using a USB keyboard.. I've tried a couple of different options but it doesn't seem to be recognized. I've tried downgrading from version 1.0 to .9.8 with no luck. Wondering if this is something you guys have seen 1000 times?
I can take screenshots if this isn't clear

Thanks

**Nevermind - Please close.

try to using 'Direct input' in lilypad config.also try some other lilypad plugins.sometimes its cause bcoz of using unrecommended plugin means using differet plugin that not came with this emulator.pls upload screenshot.