Kh2 wont let me start game
So I started up Kingdom Hearts 2 for the first time, got into the opening screen and everything where it says "new game" and "load", but it wont let me select either one. I can scroll up and down but when i press the binded key for cross it doesnt do anything. It also doesnt work for the start button. I am new at using this software and am wondering if it is just a problem with my binding configuration or just a problem with the iso or possibly the bios. any help would be greatly apprecitated!  Smile

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
If you are playing the Final Mix/Japanese version,you have to press O not X

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 22,81 KB / Downloads: 198)  Thanks for the quick replys. I'm not playing on the final mix version, i know that for sure.

Here is the logs file.. not sure if this is what you were looking for or not.

EDIT: I switched my PAD to SSSPSX and it acutally let me start the game, but once i got into the game I couldn't move around because it wont let me set bindings for RX RY etc.
Your plugins folder is some kind of a mess of old,ancient and current version plugins for 1.4.0
Download this,delete the files in "C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins" and extract the plugins from the archive there.

ZZOgl.dll and ZeroSPU2.dll are really old plugins,use GSdx for video and SPU2-X for audio