Kindom Hearts wierd graphics bug
I have no idea how this happend but of the guides where i looked at noone had this problem. the graphics textures are all messed up everywhere i walk, there isn't a spot where im save from it.

i have a Intel® Core™ i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40 GHz processor
and a AMD radeon HD 7700 graphics card (i think, i Always have troubling finding my graphic card settings)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

please provide a screenshot of your GSdx plugin settings and provide the content of your emulog.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
reset pcsx2 settings to default and avoid reading guides on youtube.
most guys have no idea of what they're talking about
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Disable the stupid manual gamefixes and don't follow stupid guides on youtube.

Edit: Ninja'd

Jesalvein is right about the idiots on youtube that don't know crap about using PCSX2.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(07-14-2015, 06:08 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Disable the stupid manual gamefixes and don't follow stupid guides on youtube.

Edit: Ninja'd

Jesalvein is right about the idiots on youtube that don't know crap about using PCSX2.

Oh wow you're a hero, disabling it fixed the problem. Note to self: go to forums first then youtube. (altough that same video helped fixing the slowing down of the game)
That video didn't fix the slowdown, it just masked it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-14-2015, 06:16 PM)NeoPower Wrote: Oh wow you're a hero, disabling it fixed the problem. Note to self: go to forums first then youtube. (altough that same video helped fixing the slowing down of the game)

Tip, don't follow any guides on youtube except the official 1.0.0 guide.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]