Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts I NTSC

I'm not getting any command bar in the bottem left, also not getting any texts when people are talking. Any help, using the latest versions of everything.

EDIT:
*Problem Solved*

Sponsored links

Bad iso?

I imaged my KH disc, and it ran fine from the first try.
could be, I got my ISO elsewhere. My CD is really scratched which is why I didnt rip it directly from it, Ill give it a try though.
aaah nope. My cd is waay to messed up to play, the game just drags alot of skips and freezes, typical scratched CD gameplay. Looks like I'm gonna have to buy the game again to get it to work, atleast now adays its cheap.
Protip: Don't admit to piracy... if that's what you were doing Laugh
Just check "advanced" and play with settings there. I just fail to see how bad image may result in missing menu oO
did you try setting the nloop hack and logarithmic z in gsdx? Mellow
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(03-10-2009, 12:12 AM)Chris8282 Wrote: Protip: Don't admit to piracy... if that's what you were doing Laugh

Hey I said "elsewhere" I never said I downloaded it hehe. I could have got it from a friend's CD?? But hey, I still own my own copy, its just so scratched that I cant play it anymore.

(03-10-2009, 12:16 AM)Cain Wrote: Just check "advanced" and play with settings there. I just fail to see how bad image may result in missing menu oO

I use GSdx 890, not Zero. Zero seems to work alot worse, but I'll give messing around with the advanced settings a try.

(03-10-2009, 12:24 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: did you try setting the nloop hack and logarithmic z in gsdx? Mellow

That got me my menu back!... However, now the ground is gone LOL. I'm walking around on blue nothing. Text's are still missing too.

EDIT:

Texts came back when I started a new game, ground too. I think everythings resolved, I'll play a little through just to make sure. Thanks for the help guys!
Fix it with toothpaste O:
Need to overclock my computer o-o
@Church: glad you got it solved (but what version of pcsx2 were you using? Huh )
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja