Kingdom Hearts 1 objects rip from place
Sad 
I been playing KH1 on pcsx2 1.2.1 and since the moment you begin the tutorial I noticed some distortions on the scenario, no biggie. But once I got to destiny islands all the scenario seems to rip off, like the textures extend from their place and keep blocking the camera so I can´t quite see much, I imagined it was a problem with destiny island so played until traverse town but the same thing happens there. The problem even happens during cinematics. I even played Final Fantasy XII to see if I got the same issue but FFXII runs nicely, some slow fps at some points but nothing more. I tried many configurations but none seems to fix the KH problem, I don´t really care for slow fps or pixelated edges on the models. Here are my specs so that maybe someone can help me with it.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, Intel core2 1.86ghz,4GB Ram.

Sponsored links

Hmm, I've never seen any spiky polygon syndrome in KH before. What are your settings and are you playing from a disk or ISO.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-02-2014, 07:47 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Hmm, I've never seen any spiky polygon syndrome in KH before. What are your settings and are you playing from a disk or ISO.

I´m playing it from an iso, these are the configurations I have right now:

EE and VUs tabs?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Maybe it's the MSAA.
(11-02-2014, 09:52 PM)Devina Wrote: Maybe it's the MSAA.

I almost mentioned that, but HW hacks were disabled
(11-02-2014, 09:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: EE and VUs tabs?

Here:

game fixes and speedhacks tabs?
(11-02-2014, 10:15 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: game fixes and speedhacks tabs?

There you go:

Dude! Turn off all those manual gamefixes. You don't turn them on except for specific games, turning them on like that will break stuff.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD