Kingdom Hearts 1 settings
So I've been trekking the far reaches of the internet for what the best audio/video/emulation settings are for my Kingdom Hearts 1 game...and found almost nothing of value, or a bunch of mixed messages. I'm a first time forum poster...EVER. so please let me know what I need to include to have you answer my question.

Thanks,Biggrin
Malicious.

(okay so now i know what to post so here ya go)

CPU Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics card is NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M
Memory is 8gigs of RAM
64-bit operating system
And I'm using windows 8 but lets say im using windows 7 since the desktop mode is all i use.

Sponsored links

Enable speed hacks tick mtvu and put ee slider to 3(ee to 3 not give any issue on this game)..
add these information please :

Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
The version of PCSX2 you are using.
Any non default settings you are using.
What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.
(07-01-2013, 04:02 PM)MaliciousFishes Wrote: CPU Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics card is NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M

That GPU alone will be a massive bottleneck on near on all games, and the core2duo wont really help you too much when it comes to software mode. Best to stick with using your ps2 for now.
[Image: jmt41l-2.png]
SSD: 250GB | HDD: 2TB | GPU: MSI GTX 970 4G Gaming
an older laptop, you aren't likely to get better results aside from trying all the speed hacks you can.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(07-01-2013, 05:38 PM)Dante3hs Wrote: That GPU alone will be a massive bottleneck on near on all games, and the core2duo wont really help you too much when it comes to software mode. Best to stick with using your ps2 for now.

i downloaded the pcsx2 and set everything up just before it was stolen.