Kingdom Hearts 2
Can anyone help woth getting KH 2 to work nicely?
All day long since I got home from school to now I have been trying SO hard to make it work, but either it works smoothley but extremly slow, or either its lagging and annoying! the mane prob is FPS rate wich in gameplay goes to 20-!
Proc: Intel Pentium 4 3.06 GHz 3.07 GHz
Card: 8800 GT
RAM: 3.00 GB
Hard Drive: 160 GB, 80 free

Is my computer to weak, or am I just not doing somi'n right?
Please help, in going crazy for KH ever BBS came out and I cant play cause its in freakin jappanease!
I even made a Sora drawing at school!!!
plz help!

Sponsored links

Your CPU cannot handle pcsx2 and win7

1.Try set speed hack at x2 EE Cycle rate,INTC,x2 IOP and Cycle Stealing(Moderate)
2.Set both clamp mode to none(Config-->Advanced)
3.set GSdx renderer as DX10
4.Turn off Windows Aero.(Control Panel--->System--->Advanced System Setting--->Click "Settings" in Performance category--->
set to"Adjust for best performance".
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
OK thanks for the help i'll try it when i get back from school!
and do you mean my CPU can run either Win 7 or pcsx, not together?
He means your processor is slow, so it will work but with low frames.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Can I some how boost the frames? Whats missing from my processor?
Use the settings tallbender posted?
It's an old architecture which doesn't perform even close to modern Core generation of Intel CPUs or the Athlon X2/Phenom generation of AMD CPUs
So, I have a Bar mitzva soon and im getting a screen and i also asked for a new hard drive so should I ask for a new processor instead?
And I did the settings and it works great but slows down when many 3D stuff are on screen! anyway to fix it?
yeah a new processor would be pretty nice for that system but first make sure your motherboard supports it
(01-21-2010, 09:04 PM)GTarablus Wrote: Please help, in going crazy for KH ever BBS came out and I cant play cause its in freakin jappanease!

I can't play it cause it has CFW checks for psp, we have to crack those checks before I can play it, and it's proved VERY difficult. If you think you've got it bad.. btw, not a hard game to play in any language.

either way, that's offtopic.

now to be on topic:

your cpu is just simply far too weak to get this game running fully without any MAJOR hacks and edits to settings to get it to speed up. if you want some ideas, page 2 has a thread called "MY SETTINGS" which was written, and made by myself when I had a lower-end PC than I do now. it might help some.
(01-22-2010, 05:26 PM)Bositman Wrote: yeah a new processor would be pretty nice for that system but first make sure your motherboard supports it
even although 3,06 comes in 478 and 755 varieties, I highly doubt that a 755 mobo made five years ago could stably support newer C2Ds, and the earliest C2Ds would still be a little bit insufficient for full speed KH2 emulation without speed hacks. So that's a mobo+proc+ram upgrade for sure.
Split your lungs with blood and thunder when you see the white whale.