Kingdom Hearts 2 Config. Help
? But by at the beginning like 'Load/New game' it shows very quickly.. But still 60 fps or something..

Sponsored links

Yes because the beginning is not 3D it's just some menus. Your PC can't handle it ingame
[Image: newsig.jpg]
umm im having a somewhat similar problem but i think the problem is my clock speed.
i just need someone to confirm it and tell me i cant play this game,my specs are my signature
ManufactuerLaughell
Model:Latitude E5410
Processor:Intel core i3 CPU M350 @ 2.27GHz 2.27GHz
Memory (RAM)2.00GB
32-bit opeerating system
Your signature doesn't include your graphics card....What kind of speeds are you getting?
(09-03-2010, 08:19 AM)Bositman Wrote: Your signature doesn't include your graphics card....What kind of speeds are you getting?

i dl this app to show you everything on your computer and when i click on GPU it shows nothing,my speeds ingame are playable,but not exactly enjoyable they go from high 30's-49 fps. I think it'd be better if I had a few more GHz but i found out from some guy i cant overclock:Sad
The only thin i see that could be my graphic thing is the following

Field Value
Video Adapter Properties
Device Description Intel® HD Graphics
Adapter String Intel® HD Graphics
BIOS String Intel Video BIOS
Chip Type Intel® HD Graphics (Core i3)
DAC Type Internal
Installed Drivers igdumdx32 (8.15.10.2104), igd10umd32 (8.15.10.2104)
Memory Size 748468 KB

Video Adapter Manufacturer
Company Name Intel Corporation
Product Information http://www.intel.com/products/browse/chipsets.htm
Driver Download http://support.intel.com/support/graphics
ManufactuerLaughell
Memory (RAM)2.00GB
32-bit opeerating system
Oh there is your problem, an onboard graphics chip. You need to get a dedicated graphics card to improve your FPS since the one you currently have is relatively crap. You could try checking 'Native' in the GSdx configuration
(09-03-2010, 03:26 PM)Bositman Wrote: Oh there is your problem, an onboard graphics chip. You need to get a dedicated graphics card to improve your FPS since the one you currently have is relatively crap. You could try checking 'Native' in the GSdx configuration

oh thanks for the info,i was wondering what was wrong,are good graphic chips or whatever all that expensive?
And which is recommended i get?
ManufactuerLaughell
Memory (RAM)2.00GB
32-bit opeerating system
you cant upgrade it cause its a laptop
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
(09-03-2010, 04:22 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote: you cant upgrade it cause its a laptop

so i have to buy a whole new laptop if i want to upgrade?
there has to be another wayMellow
ManufactuerLaughell
Memory (RAM)2.00GB
32-bit opeerating system
Graphics cards which are decent and would perform well on PCSX2 range from an Nvidia 9600GT which should cost less than 100$ these days,to something like a GTS 250 at 100$ which will also play games at higher resolutions too. Of course there are many more expensive solutions if you want Tongue
Edit: Whoops indeed, laptops are not upgradable. Sorry