Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix 60fps hack.
(02-07-2014, 06:07 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: The timecode for the animations must be frame-locked. I found at least one bug in every single Kingdom Hearts game I made or applied a patch for (1,FM+,2,2FM+,RCOM,BBS,BBSFM+,1.5HD)
Most of the times it involves stuff that loads and unloads engines that are perfect-timing-depended for minigames like songs in Atlantica and the Ice cream minigame on Disney Castle (BBS/BBSFM+).
What is your patch for 1.5HD?

Sponsored links

(02-16-2014, 04:17 AM)MNOLG Wrote: What is your patch for 1.5HD?
You need to have a hacked PS3 with prx loader plugins.
Cool i wish it worked on other games
(02-18-2014, 02:18 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: You need to have a hacked PS3 with prx loader plugins.
I understand that, but just having a jailbroken PS3 and a few plugins isn't enough to make a specific game run at a higher framerate or resolution then it's normally capable of. To pull that off, you would need a specific code or custom plugin just for that game. The code would be in whatever hexadecimal format that those plugins use; the PS3 equivalent to CWCheat for PSP or RAW format for PCSX2 pnaches. I just want to know the line(s) of hexadecimal codes used to get KH1.5 to run at 60 fps, if it's not too much trouble.
Hoping for an original jp kh2 code someday, but this is pretty dang amazing. Major props!
Do you have a KH 2 Final mix+ 60fps hack? Or would this one work with it as well? EDIT: Yes I know I resurrected a really old thread
(01-21-2014, 10:21 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: I feel pretty confident that I can do 60FPS patches on a couple of games I have in my mind on PCSX2

Any of them are FF12 or So3? :P
Suikoden 3 4 5 and tactics and the FF series would be awwwwwweeesome with 60FPS x)
I take it so far KH is the only series to get 60fps hacks? I don't see anything else in widescreen zip
I think this is the only game.