Kingdom Hearts 2 - Final Mix, Hanging after fighting with Yuffie
Pretty much what the title says, I'm just playing Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, with the English patch. After a you fight Demyx for the second time, you go on to do a group of smaller fights with your friends at Hollow Bastion.

However, for some reason, I can't get past the first fight. I defeat Demyx, do the fight where you have Yuffie as a helper, and then it sits on the loading screen. The music stutters, comes to an abrupt stop, and all stats on the top of the screen go to 0% (Fps sits at whatever it was before the crash). And it's not just the game, either. The emulator itself crashes as well.

This is also not my computer taking forever to load because it's slow, my computer can more than handle the game. I play at 6x resolution, no slowdown.

Regardless, specs: AMD A10-5800K APU with Radeon HD Graphics , 3.80 GHz, 8.00 GB ram (7.46 usable), and 64-bit, Win8

All settings are at default besides the resolution, which is 6x, and the texture filtering and such.

Sponsored links

show the emulog.txt located in either mydocuments > pcsx2> logs, or PCSX2 > logs
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
http://www.mediafire.com/view/mc50x52q55...emuLog.txt

As you can see, I load the game in Fast mode, then load the state, fight the fight, then the screen goes black as it's supposed to and crashes. It won't close itself, so I have to go into Task Manager to stop it. I left it there for a few minuets and nothing happened, also
Quote:isoFile open ok: E:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\uTorrentPortable\Data\downloads\Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.iso

Surprise surprise.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Quote:isoFile open ok: E:\Users\Aaron\Downloads\uTorrentPortable\Data\downloads\Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.iso
sorry, rioku but your support end's here.
  • reason: you have downloaded a torrent of the iso, which is piracy and the mod's don't tolerate it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Annnddd I knew you'd all jump to conclusions... I still own the game, I just wanted the english patch so I downloaded it off of the internet. It wouldn't run period when I tried installing it myself. but fine, fine.
(11-27-2014, 06:52 AM)Rioku Wrote: Annnddd I knew you'd all jump to conclusions... I still own the game, I just wanted the english patch so I downloaded it off of the internet. It wouldn't run period when I tried installing it myself. but fine, fine.

then please delete the iso which you have downloaded and rip the iso from your original dvd to get support.

(11-27-2014, 06:52 AM)Rioku Wrote: Annnddd I knew you'd all jump to conclusions... I still own the game, I just wanted the english patch so I downloaded it off of the internet. It wouldn't run period when I tried installing it myself. but fine, fine.

even though it's still piracy. so, delete the iso which you have downloaded from internet and rip the iso from your original dvd to get support.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
So if I said I went and ripped it you'd believe me? I doubt it.
(11-27-2014, 07:05 AM)Rioku Wrote: So if I said I went and ripped it you'd believe me? I doubt it.

just wait for any moderator's to turn up, they will handle this situation.
- Refraction
By locking the thread, probably. I hate how it's considered piracy when I have a legal copy of the game sitting upstairs in my room. That's like saying borrowing a game from a friend is piracy. It's stupid.