Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix MemCard failure?
I just recently reformatted my harddrive and reinstalled windows. I copied over the memcard and sstates folder because that is where my saves for kingdom hearts 2 final mix were. Now that i've reinstalled pcsx2, my game saves are no longer there. I dont know if im importing the mem cards in correctly. but regardless the message i get is  access denied to memory card. C:\users\blah blah blah\memcards\mcd001
the ps2-slot 0 has been automatically disabled. you can correct the problem and re-enable it at any time using config: memory cards. i cannot see any option in the memory card config that would fix this issue. please help!
posted here is a link to my memcard and save state folders for you to download to look at. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...sp=sharing

( i tried posting before, but it disapeared)

Sponsored links

The second card is not formatted but the first one contains save for KH(original and FM)and KH2FM.
Try running pcsx2 as administrator and check if Config=>Memory Cards is pointing to where the cards are
OHHH! Thank you so much vsub! i needed to run as admin, and click and drag the mem cards into place! you saved me from so much hair pulling! its working now!