Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix closes and an error pops up on start up
When I try to load up Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix (ISO) , it always crashes on start-up and it really gets annoying. I've spent a good 4 hours surfing the internet trying to find a solution, but I don't have one. When I switch to plug-in mode, it opens, but it only goes to the PS2 Menu. There is no option to start the game, and I think that is because it isn't using CDVD or something like that, but I just really want to play this, so if someone could help me, that would be great. Thank you! I am also using an Intel 4000 Graphics Card. Also I am using the 1.2.1 version because the 1.4.0 version wouldn't give me any of the plugins so I had to go find them myself, but I couldn't find the firewire plugin so that is why I am using this version instead.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Nevermind, I got it to work.