Kingdom Hearts 2 [PAL] Full Playable ?
Works for Windows only!!!

get visual studio 2008 (C++/express edition is free)
get TortoiseSVN
install both of them

go to playground on google code
click on checkout
copy the "checkout" URL should be "http://pcsx2-playground.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/"
rightclick somewhere in a folder or a harddrive
and select SVN Checkout...
paste the "checkout" you copied in "URL of Repository"
hit ok ^^
it will ask you if you want to create the folder ^^ hit ok again
wait for tortoise to finish the SVN download

go in the folder you just created
and double click pcsx2_2008.sln
when visual studio is open set the dropdownlist field in the first tool line to Release VTLB
hit F7 on your keyboard
wait till VS finishes compiling (it will tell you if and how many builds succeded,the first time the succeded build count hould be 2 XD)

after that your own pcsx2 PG build should be in the bin folder(the folder is where the pcsx2_2008.sln is)

if you run in to any difficulties.... just go to the compiling guide on the forum!!!!!!!

EDIT: to compile plugins (from playground) and pcsx2PG use the pcsx2_suite_2008.sln
in the bin folder should be a plugin folder !
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm

Sponsored links

(01-31-2009, 04:50 PM)kabooz Wrote: get visual studio 2008
get TortoiseSVN
install both of them
go to playground on google code
click on checkout
copy the "checkout" URL should be "http://pcsx2-playground.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/"
rightclick somewhere in a folder or a harddrive
and select SVN Checkout...
paste the "checkout" you copied in "URL of Repository"
hit ok ^^
it will ask you if you want to create the folder ^^ hit ok again
wait for tortoise to finish the SVN download
go in the folder you just created
and double click pcsx2_2008.sln
when visual studio is open hit F7 on your keyboard
wait till VS finishes compiling (it will tell you if and how many builds succeded,the first time the succeded build count hould be 2 XD)

after that your own pcsx2 PG build should be in the bin folder(the folder is where the pcsx2_2008.sln is)

if you run in to any difficulties.... just go to the compiling guide on the forum!!!!!!!

thanks for the guide ,but yes I believe I saw a thread called compiling guide
what I asked for is the .EXE not the way to turn binary code into executables , so to be clear again can anyone share with us (people who don't wanna get visual studio 2008 or 2005) your compiles (the ones you reported working fine )if yes thanks a lot please attach them here
if its not possible just ignore the request and thanks anyway
errrr did you bother to read the forum rules?
it's not allowed
linking to other builds isn't allowed either make it yourself or give up
Chicken is not Vegan?

Quote:make it yourself or give up
@DHUNTER
It's pretty simple so you can do it yourself. With guide linked up here there's no way to don't do it properly Wink
[Image: 25853.jpg]
Guys,

I'm a little confused, since Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories had the same grey screens and slow downs like KH2 I thought the patch would also solve that.

But actually the game crashes now right after getting the first card, right before the first real 3d rendering starts.
Oh my God, it works!!! This is so great, I've been waiting for KH2 to work ever since I finished KH1 6 months ago! Great work Playground team, I can't thank you enough!
To those who don't understand how to do it, you're not alone. Last night was my first time compiling to, and it's not that hard. Just follow the compile guide word-for-word and you'll get it, no problem. My only suggestion is to get Visual Studio 2008 Express instead of VS2008. Well, all you really even need is Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition to be exact, since you're just compiling C++ code. The reason I suggest this is that VS2008E is free, and VS2008 is not. Express will work just fine with what we're doing here. Anyway, here's a link to express, direct from Microsoft: Visual Studio 2008 Express I wish you all the best of luck, with a little work you'll be enjoying KH2 on the emulator in no time!!!
///Intel Q6600 @ 3.4GHz OC'd ~Xigmatek HDT-S1283 HS/F~Nvidia GeForce 8600 GTS 256 MB~Corsair 2x1GB 1066 DDR2RAM~Windows Vista Home Premium 32-Bit\\\
thanks @with teeth
i didn't think anyone could think there would be only buyable VS
i corrected it

also i forgot to add that you should all change the compilation to Release VTLB!!!
please compile again if you didn't do it or if you are not sure
how to is written in the guide I stressed it
otherwise there could be errors or your emulation speed could drop drastically
Chicken is not Vegan?

Um, did I miss something? I used r672, and the result are nearly the same as in previous revisions: great slowdowns with dropping munny/items, GSOD still appears regularly and so on.
Why give people false hope? Glare
Please enable the newest fix in Gamefixes section.
[Image: 25853.jpg]
(01-31-2009, 10:31 PM)Cronus Wrote: Um, did I miss something? I used r672, and the result are nearly the same as in previous revisions: great slowdowns with dropping munny/items, GSOD still appears regularly and so on.
Why give people false hope? Glare

enable the gamefix for kh2,it really works,im playing without any slowdown,crash or grayscreen