Kingdom Hearts 2 form keyblades not changing
i have an issue where i can change my keyblade, but it doesn't show in the menu that i changed it, and it only displays at one section of the map, if i move to a different location the keyblade that is selected for the form only turns into the default kingdom keyblade everytime.

My character can wield the keyblade:
[Image: xr6qp1C.jpg]

But in the menu it displays that i am still using the Kingdom Key even though I'm not:
[Image: YssYMzG.jpg]

Sponsored links

From the looks of it you're using cheats? (Looking at the Munny). Mind displaying which cheats you're using if you are? Because they might be the cause of this issue.

I've never run into this problem before while playing the game.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-13-2016, 10:46 PM)Ryudo Wrote: From the looks of it you're using cheats? (Looking at the Munny). Mind displaying which cheats you're using if you are? Because they might be the cause of this issue.

I've never run into this problem before while playing the game.

Sure.

[Image: gbxoXnd.png?1]

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
CPU : I7 4770K 3.50 Ghz (no OC)
Motherboard : Asus H97i-plus
GPU : Asus R9 280X 3GB
RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 8GB

PCSX2 Version 1.4.0

Ton's of cheats.

Kingdom Hearts II [SLUS 21005] (U)
Looks like it might be a combination of codes that is causing your issue try disabling them all and see if that works. It may else be apart of your save file already as well tho so you might just be stuck with a bunch of extra kingdom keys. To many cheats and things go all funky sometimes.
(11-14-2016, 03:14 AM)Topken Wrote: Looks like it might be a combination of codes that is causing your issue try disabling them all and see if that works. It may else be apart of your save file already as well tho so you might just be stuck with a bunch of extra kingdom keys. To many cheats and things go all funky sometimes.

thanks for the advice