Kingdom Hearts 2 issues...
Hey guys,
alt first I want you to know that Im not really good in english!

Now to my problem:

I played KH2 for about 5hours straight but when I reached the World with Hercules it stopped working for me... When I try to go to some new "levels" the text box says "Text not availible" and I cant go through to next Level...

Does someone know how to fix that Problem?

Thanks for helping me...

Best Greatings,
EThic

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-19-2017, 06:38 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Thanks for the Reply! Im going to attatch the log file and a screenshot of the problem itself.

.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 68,99 KB / Downloads: 168)

it's kinda weird.
do you get the same problem when trying on your real ps2 console ?
EDIT : do you, by chance have another PS2 console ?
(05-19-2017, 08:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: it's kinda weird.
do you get the same problem when trying on your real ps2 console ?

I dont have a PS2 anymore... thats why im using PCSX2... cant explain it! 

Im gonna try a diffrent iso just to prove that the iso im using right now isnt crap ^^
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.