Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts 2 saves-cheats
Jst a question if nyone has a save file where it is at the beggining wit all abilities unlocked could u plz post it.(doesnt hveto be lvl 99 jst to be able to master da forms) Cool

Sponsored links

And the game is?
Kingdom Heart 2 lol i forgot
(09-03-2010, 01:40 AM)D-Trix Wrote: Kingdom Heart 2 lol i forgot

And you also forget to tell us which version of the game you have.And what do you mean "at the beginning"...the real beginning of the game or when you start playing with Sora?
crap umm US version when ur playing as Roxas or Sora either one is good for meHappy
(09-03-2010, 02:42 PM)D-Trix Wrote: crap umm US version when ur playing as Roxas or Sora either one is good for meHappy

Ok I have that version too...I'll start new game with cheats(only cheats for what you wanted...all abilities unlocked)when I find a save point on the game I'm playing right now and post the save.
(09-03-2010, 03:03 PM)vsub Wrote:
(09-03-2010, 02:42 PM)D-Trix Wrote: crap umm US version when ur playing as Roxas or Sora either one is good for meHappy

Ok I have that version too...I'll start new game with cheats(only cheats for what you wanted...all abilities unlocked)when I find a save point on the game I'm playing right now and post the save.

Yo vsub thx man u really hlping me out alot
The save is ready but I have to do something about the amount of drive gauges.You have only 3 and I'm going to make them 9.
(09-03-2010, 04:21 PM)vsub Wrote: The save is ready but I have to do something about the amount of drive gauges.You have only 3 and I'm going to make them 9.

ok thx and will i be able to get the form ailities?
(09-03-2010, 04:38 PM)D-Trix Wrote: ok thx and will i be able to get the form ailities?

Ok here's the save
All Drive Forms,All Form and Soras abilities(all of Soras abilities are off because when I was with the first costume,some of those abilities didn't allow me to attack,when I wanted to attack,Sora makes a T stance and I can't move until someone hit me or I switch to some form...after taking the new costume everything is fine but I didn't enable any of the abilities,you choose which one you want to use),Max Drive Gauges(9) and because of the cheats for all forms,you also have all of the Simmons.

Attached Files
.rar   Save.rar (Size: 24,15 KB / Downloads: 3.070)