Kingdom Hearts, Black screen.
I seem to be getting a problem when running PCSX2 0.9.6, Every time i try to run my ISO of Kingdom hearts(Which i got from my DVD of KH) it comes up with a black screen, i went searching through the forum and only found one guy who pressed start and it worked...i tried that and nothing happened :/

[Image: 1zbfa5d.png]

Also using to run the ISO; Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0

If you need any other plug in Pictures just ask ..I'm new to this Emulation stuff..

Specs;

i7 720qm 1.6ghz (Automatically Turbos to 2.4Ghz on dual core Apps)
ATI Radeon 4870 1GB DDR3
4GB Ram
Windows 7

Sponsored links

Does it work from the original disc? Did you try making the ISO with another program? (I suggest ImgBurn)

You missed your other settings under config menu (Configure, CPU, speedhacks, advanced).

You should also try with the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-14-2010, 06:19 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Does it work from the original disc? Did you try making the ISO with another program? (I suggest ImgBurn)

You missed your other settings under config menu (Configure, CPU, speedhacks, advanced).

You should also try with the latest beta:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html

Tried from Disc does the same thing. Remains black.

[Image: 14bkr9u.png]

[Image: qogmxe.png]

[Image: jpx7av.png]

I fixed it using the latest beta. Either way Now My controller wont work cause the Up and down Buttons = the Analogs Y Axis movements and same with the Trinangle, X, O, Box the same number code = the Right Y Axis movements... :/ I dont know if thats fixable here but i cant hurt to ask.
Just change the configuration of the buttons on the lilypad plugin... unless I didn't understand what you meant correctly.
(03-14-2010, 08:08 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Just change the configuration of the buttons on the lilypad plugin... unless I didn't understand what you meant correctly.

Okay. I'll give you an Example.

The Controller when main buttons are set. X,O,Triangle,Square, they come up as Button 1,2,3,4 When i try to set the Right analong sticks movements it changes to those buttons and i lose the X,O,Triangle,Square Button set up.
There's some controllers that need you to activate the analog function before you can actually set the axis, your could be one of those. What controller is it anyway?
(03-14-2010, 08:38 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: There's some controllers that need you to activate the analog function before you can actually set the axis, your could be one of those. What controller is it anyway?

Alienware. I'll try that.

Once again i have seemingly fixed it on my own and don't know why. Lol. Thanks anyway Shadow.
(03-14-2010, 08:21 AM)Ikuto Wrote: The Controller when main buttons are set. X,O,Triangle,Square, they come up as Button 1,2,3,4 When i try to set the Right analong sticks movements it changes to those buttons and i lose the X,O,Triangle,Square Button set up.

I have a USB controller that's identical to a dual shock. If I don't push the "Analog" button (and make the red light light up) the right stick serves as 1,2,3 and 4 (or X,O,Triangle and Square).
(03-14-2010, 10:24 AM)Rezard Wrote:
(03-14-2010, 08:21 AM)Ikuto Wrote: The Controller when main buttons are set. X,O,Triangle,Square, they come up as Button 1,2,3,4 When i try to set the Right analong sticks movements it changes to those buttons and i lose the X,O,Triangle,Square Button set up.

I have a USB controller that's identical to a dual shock. If I don't push the "Analog" button (and make the red light light up) the right stick serves as 1,2,3 and 4 (or X,O,Triangle and Square).

Yeah i had to turn it on and off the Analog button to reboot it it works now, But Im just stuck wondering why my speedhacks don't work, i Start at 60FPS but when i start the game i drop to 40 and no speedhacks change it..I took off limit remover and it spazzes me up to 200FPS.
(03-14-2010, 01:08 PM)Ikuto Wrote: Yeah i had to turn it on and off the Analog button to reboot it it works now, But Im just stuck wondering why my speedhacks don't work, i Start at 60FPS but when i start the game i drop to 40 and no speedhacks change it..I took off limit remover and it spazzes me up to 200FPS.

Try to change at the advanced options:
round mode zero
clamp mode none
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G