Kingdom Hearts I Crashes Every 5-10 Minutes
(08-05-2011, 10:59 PM)addisonswim Wrote: Did you download it or get it from a REAL ps2. If you downloaded it it is ILLEGAL.

it is inappropriate to ask trap questions OK

Sponsored links

Just aksing because a part of the bios may be corrputed.
even dumped BIOS can be corrupted i dumped my BIOS couple of time until i dumped it right
The BIOS is fine. The log is no longer there as I ran it again to try it with the other video plugin that didn't work and it replaced it I believe. I will have to play the game again until it crashes to get a full one. I'm a bit hesitant to post the full log though because I came across this thread before posting my own: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...t=crashing

I'm not sure how having an ISO file is warez talk / discussion since it's obtained from your own copy of the game, but the thread was closed because of it... Maybe it was just because it was in a folder titled 'Downloads', but that doesn't really show anything. He could have just meant 'downloaded' from his CD.

Oh, and by turning white I just mean a transparent white over the whole program. Every program does that when it stops responding and you click it. The game just stops at wherever it was and the same second of sound repeats infinitely until I end the process.

I'm on Windows 7, but the plugin is set on Direct3D9. I suppose I should try changing that to Direct3D10.
yea try that too, but is rly weird ur problem, i mean the log dont show any "problem", any other game with the same problem?
Well the log DOES show one thing before crashing;P. That message means that the game is trying to run, while it's already running and soo is ignored(or something like that - I did just a quick look in the code).
I saw similar problem(here) happening for somebody else, just with all games.
Maybe it's couse some hardware, drivers, dx version, something's missing in windows or whatever O.o. Any chance you are using also GSdx ssse3, have E8400 cpu or NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT GPU?Tongue Oh wait that guy from the other thread is using modded pcsx2, soo his problem can be completely different:/.

Lol would be stupid if that would happen couse some power saving setting, screensaver or similar stuff that often happens after 5-10 minutes by default windows settings;P. Usually simplest solutions are best soo it can be something stupid in windows, who knows.(A virus activated by Disney logo and I'm not the creator?:C *sad*)
Maybe it's just unplayable period and there is no fix.
ZEROGS? i cant find this, what and where is it?
Asus M4A87TD EVO / AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor 3.20 GHz / AMD Radeon HD 6870 1Gb DDR5 / 4 GB DDR3 1333 Mhz Ram / Wireless 360 Controller / 21" LED Monitor / Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit - LEGIT!
(08-06-2011, 08:54 AM)jiBYo Wrote: ZEROGS? i cant find this, what and where is it?

again it not been touched for 3 years
it is really NOT recommended that you use it

(08-06-2011, 06:10 AM)addisonswim Wrote: Maybe it's just unplayable period and there is no fix.

the compatibility list shows it playable and tested with 0.9.8

(08-06-2011, 04:09 AM)Eagleheart Wrote: The BIOS is fine. The log is no longer there as I ran it again to try it with the other video plugin that didn't work and it replaced it I believe. I will have to play the game again until it crashes to get a full one. I'm a bit hesitant to post the full log though because I came across this thread before posting my own: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...t=crashing

I'm not sure how having an ISO file is warez talk / discussion since it's obtained from your own copy of the game, but the thread was closed because of it... Maybe it was just because it was in a folder titled 'Downloads', but that doesn't really show anything. He could have just meant 'downloaded' from his CD.

Oh, and by turning white I just mean a transparent white over the whole program. Every program does that when it stops responding and you click it. The game just stops at wherever it was and the same second of sound repeats infinitely until I end the process.

I'm on Windows 7, but the plugin is set on Direct3D9. I suppose I should try changing that to Direct3D10.

i had a problem with "some" Antiviruses which think after booting that it behave suspicious and it end the process Wacko