Kingdom Hearts I Deep Jungle (Tarzan World) Freeze Glitch
Dont know whats going on for you as i cant duplicate your error using the same svn
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*

Sponsored links

Is it black screen and you can hear the music in the background?
I've noticed something like that on KH series games on some particular stages.
It's like at first like 20 times you load the map it works and after sometimes you played, it just refuses to load that stage.
At first I check if it's a bad dump of the iso. Which I haven't decided if it is or not because I remember it works at first and then it doesn't which doesnt make sense.
Then if I have applied an english path I remove it/use an unmodified dump of the disc which doesn't seem to fix the issue atleast not before I do a combination of stuff to make it work.
I flush my directory of savestates but sometimes still it will just refuse to load.
Then I'll notice that it will load the level if I change from hardware mode to software mode between the sequences of map change which is weird.
I've checked the log and it shows a TLB Miss but I'm 1000% sure the disc is OK, and no I haven't downloaded the game from the net. The problem seems to appear generally to what I understood in stages that have a different engine like:
KH1: Atlantica but mostly Deep Jungle.
KH2: Atlantica, Pride Lands, 100 Acre Wood, but mostly Timeless River.

Before you suggest me something I'll need to clear out some things:
The stages, with exactly the same savegame and disc/iso pair as PCSX2 load normally on a PS2 but surprisingly NOT a PS3 which makes me understand that there is somekind of a simmilar issue because of the emulation obstacle.
The bad thing is that I cannot replicate the issue whatever time I want.
It gives me TLB Miss Error which -mostly- means a bad iso dump but I'm sure that both the iso and the discs I have are OK. (Original discs varying from Platinum tittles discs to imported discs, no scratches or anything on them)
All those stages but mostly Timeless River relies on some serious Masking/Geometry Syncing for the black and white effect which for some reason it gives me the idea that if there is a patch behavior for that game hardcoded on PCSX2 sometimes it just fails to get applied properly.
This is the error message I keep getting. It appears RIGHT when I initiate the game.

[Image: RuntimeError.png]
(07-10-2012, 12:37 AM)Alta Wrote: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 (6.14.10.4528)

I think this is the problem...

This card has broken Pixel Shader 2...
nah, that'd result in a gsdx error

msvc error is because its not installed correctly. Noob guides around the place tell you to drop msvc files into whatever app directory needs it and since msvc8+ calls back to other files of the same version...... well it doesn't work well.
Hmm, I just downloaded PCSX2 v0.9.7 r3878 beta, and I managed to get past the glitch with it. Like before, I had the Game Fixes and Speed Hacks turned off. I also set the sound plugin to ZeroSPU2, though I do not know for sure whether or not it was necessary. I guess I should have thought of this in the first place.

Anyway, thanks to all for the help and for putting up with me.