Kingdom Hearts I Hangs!
Hi Guys! Maybe someone might have already encountered this problem. It happens right before the island is engulfed by the darkness. Right after Donald and Goofy flew away from the castle. It just hangs in there. Only black screen can be seen. Already tried disabling all speed hacks. and still with no luck at all. I even tried changing the VU and EE roundmodes. Even Denormize zero was disabled.

Anyone from the PMs?

Athlon 64 x2 2.6 GHz
Geforce 6100 Turbocache
2 GB Ram
Windows 7 Ultimate
(04-26-2009, 08:09 AM)adgreat1 Wrote: Hi Guys! Maybe someone might have already encountered this problem. It happens right before the island is engulfed by the darkness. Right after Donald and Goofy flew away from the castle. It just hangs in there. Only black screen can be seen. Already tried disabling all speed hacks. and still with no luck at all. I even tried changing the VU and EE roundmodes. Even Denormize zero was disabled.

Anyone from the PMs?

Athlon 64 x2 2.6 GHz
Geforce 6100 Turbocache
2 GB Ram
Windows 7 Ultimate

By the way, I'm using the current svn.

Sponsored links

I don't know about this problem because I only played 5-6 worlds on 0.9.2 but are you using savestates or you have memory card save.Does that happens when you're using your memory card save too(if you have)

You can archive and upload your memory card if you want so I can try to see if this problem happens here to and maybe find a way to fix it.
Also which pcsx2 version/revision are you using and what plugins are you using?
(04-26-2009, 08:16 AM)vsub Wrote: I don't know about this problem because I only played 5-6 worlds on 0.9.2 but are you using savestates or you have memory card save.Does that happens when you're using your memory card save too(if you have)

You can archive and upload your memory card if you want so I can try to see if this problem happens here to and maybe find a way to fix it.
Also which pcsx2 version/revision are you using and what plugins are you using?

I'm using memorycard for my saves cause I know that savestates can be a trouble at times. Actually before this happened it was stucked right where Sora is looking at his window and saw the storm. I tried restarting then this happened. and no matter what config I do there's just no way fixing it. I'll try to do that on monday. Since I've been working today.

Thanks by the way.
Most of those problem are because of reading problems.For example the freeze at the beginning of the game after the first boss.On that exact spot the disk has to be readed again.Try with P.E.Op.S SPU with Thread Mode
(04-26-2009, 08:34 AM)vsub Wrote: Most of those problem are because of reading problems.For example the freeze at the beginning of the game after the first boss.On that exact spot the disk has to be readed again.Try with P.E.Op.S SPU with Thread Mode

Hmm.. So it may seem.. could my dumped iso be the reason? But I think it's not. As said, its an iso. hmm..

Thanks!
you still may redump it...
Try with your dvd and Ghz cd/dvd plugin
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-26-2009, 11:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you still may redump it...

Actually it doesn't really hang everything. Coz now I's stucked with sora sleeping then woke up because of the storm. Then once he got up he just stayed on that position. But the background is still moving. I mean, you can still see the storm moving right through his window. Yet Sora st frozen. What could have been the cause of this..

Thanks
(04-29-2009, 12:34 PM)adgreat1 Wrote:
(04-26-2009, 11:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you still may redump it...

Actually it doesn't really hang everything. Coz now I's stucked with sora sleeping then woke up because of the storm. Then once he got up he just stayed on that position. But the background is still moving. I mean, you can still see the storm moving right through his window. Yet Sora st frozen. What could have been the cause of this..

Thanks

Those are exactly the same problems I was talking about(after the first boss and in the jungle(boss=>waterfall=>cut scene=>inside the tent and there is that "freeze")

Upload your memory card to try it here(of course of you have the USA version)
well the way that the "tent freeze" was fixed was by setting peops spu2 to thread mode or changing it to another sound plugin Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-30-2009, 02:24 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well the way that the "tent freeze" was fixed was by setting peops spu2 to thread mode or changing it to another sound plugin Smile

I already told him that Smile