Kingdom Hearts II - 60FPS Hack - FPS Drop
Yeah that's strange but a single threaded CPU is going to have more workload / stress rather than other more one threaded CPUs.... Now i'm trying using his settings ... I'll see how it goes .. But wait .... The guy in the video has a 4 core CPU overclocked @ 4,3 Ghz

Sponsored links

I guess I miss that one out,I didn't know there is another patch that enabled 60fps without having to increase the speed to 120fps.
The game looks great but my gpu is not good enough for 6x scaling(not that I need it).

If FXAA is enabled,I have to look REALLY hard to see a difference while using anything higher than 3x scaling(1920x1080 24inch screen)
Edit : Still having some slowdowns to 50fps , at x3 Internal Resolution ....
I just played from the last save point till beating Xemnas and the speed go down 3 times(for less than 3 seconds)and it was always during the same event...when you kill the boss and the game executes that slow down effect.
Even at that scene during the Xemnas fight with the a lot of lasers,the speed was around 90fps.

Also during those slow downs I was also looking at my cpu\gpu\ee\gs usage and nothing indicates weak hardware.
I don't know what do next <_< , i'm lost ...
It's highly likely to be due to limited processor resources, did you try overclocking ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Not yet , that would void the warranty , so i'm waiting till it expires , dunno when xd (have to check) and i don't even know how to overclock my CPU , i know that you have to do it in the BIOS , but there are so many options like CPU voltage etc.. and if you do something wrong you can even "destroy" your CPU ... And last i don't have any other cooler rather than the stock intel one... Wacko .. Any advices?
EDIT : Warranty was expired a very long time ago xd Laugh
I suggest searching through Google on how to OC your computer.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
Can you please check if the game runs without slowdowns without the hack? If you can not revert the hack (I think it is mentioned how to revert it but whatever...) Please start a new game..

It doesn't make sense to discuss solutions while it is not clear which problem exists...
Yes , the game works without slowdowns with the hack off , i played Kingdom Hearts I without it and it ran perfectly fine , and i also started playing KH2 without the hack too before i wanted to install it ...