Kingdom Hearts II blank screen
Hey all, I just had a problem with Kingdom Hearts II. I haven't quite seen a case of the same issue. After the introductory cut scene, it tells me to run to the armor shop, however if I jump, PCSX2 crashes (windows tells me the program is not responding, etc.), but if I walk over to the armor shop, it gives me the prompt about jumping, and then the screen goes blank. I still have sound, but the picture goes away completely. I have changed a few plugins, but this has not solved the issue. Is this a known issue, or am I overlooking something?

Thanks for your time

Sponsored links

Try the latest SVN : PCSX2 SVN

Make sure to have default settings (Emulation Settings). You can change the GSDX SSE Plugins to SSE2, SSSE4 or SSE41 Whatever you like.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(12-17-2011, 09:45 AM)recoder Wrote: Try the latest SVN : PCSX2 SVN

Make sure to have default settings (Emulation Settings). You can change the GSDX SSE Plugins to SSE2, SSSE4 or SSE41 Whatever you like.

Right after I asked this, I suspected it was probably my ISO file. I tried the disc, and that turned out to be the case. I appreciate the help! I should have tried this before posting here, and I should have guessed since I couldn't find a duplication of my issue.

Again, thanks for the advice all the same.