Kingdom Hearts II problems!
I'll help you in a minute, need to do some stuff. You shouldn't be getting any stuttering during the intro cutscene. While I'm gone, can you tell me the EE% you get whilst stuttering occurs?

Sponsored links

Alright. the EE went from about 10 on the menu to about 30-50 when the stuttering appeared. I don't really know much about the EE percentage.

Is it supposed to go up or down when the game loads in?

Btw, i'm already a bit into the game already.

It would be much easier for me to add you on Skype if you are up for that. IllumiNorway if you want to add me Smile
What's the fps reading when you get audio stutters ? Also, make sure to post a screenshot of your audio plugin settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-27-2015, 09:40 PM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Wowz, speed hacks galore. Let's try doing a couple of things first:
Set EE Cyclerate to 1.
Enable INTC Spin Detection
Enable Wait Loop Detection

Turn off "Allow 8-bit Textures"
Turn off all HW hacks.

Can you specific which i7 you are using, the model number?

To add to this: Set scaling to 3x instead of 4x.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Since he's getting stuttering on the FMV, scaling won't matter (not that I think).

I have a rather out there suggestion, can we start with a fresh folder of PCSX2? Let's start with a recent github version. Any will do.

Copy your BIOS and memcard folder to the new PCSX2 folder, then go through the quick setup in PCSX2.

Change the GS plugin to GSdx32-SSE4 (Your CPU supports this)

Go into Config -> Emulation Settings -> Speed Hacks Tab; Enable Speed Hacks, Enable everything except Enable Fast CDVD. Leave EE Cyclerate at 1 and leave VU Cycle Stealing at 0.

In Emulation Setting, go to GS Window, set Aspect ratio to 16:9 (for widescreen games) and if you want, input a custom window size for when you play games in windowed mode.

Go into Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings; Change the Renderer to Direct3D 11/10 (Hardware)
Tick Original PS2 Resolution (We want no scaling for our tests). Enable Shadeboost, FXAA or FX Shader if you want to. Enable Texture filtering (Either Tick or box) and enable Anisotropic Filtering if you want. Set Software Mode Settings to 3 Extra Rendering threads and enable Edge Anti-aliasing if you want.

Go into Config -> Sound (SPU2) -> Plugin Settings; Set Interpolation to Linear (Link as to why it may be better http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-SPU2-X-v2?page=68 (Last post on this page )) Set Module to XAudio 2 or DirectSound (for now), Leave latency as it is. Leave Synchronizing Mode as it is.

Make sure that in the System drop down, make sure Automatic Gamefixes is ticked and so is Widescreen patches if you want widescreen gaming.

I don't use Skype, sorry.
Alright, but in plugin settings. What do i set the resolution to?
Native PS2 resolution, sorry I edited that in last minute.
Got audio stutters as soon as I loaded back in to the game with the settings applied. What the heck is happening.

I would also like to point out that I really appreciate the help I'm getting here. Kinda sad that there is so much stuff to go around.
Hm.....

I, uh, installed Skype, can you see my messages?
Why don't you test synchronization->async mix?