Kingdom Hearts II wont start! :/
Hi.

I did an .ISO file of my friends Kingdom Hearts II but it wont run on PCSX2.

Here's the error:

Code:
Opening plugins...
    Opening GS
    Opening PAD
    Opening SPU2
    Opening CDVD
read error 0
read error 0
read error 0
detected blocksize = 2352
isoOpen: C:\Users\Artur\Desktop\KH II --.iso ok
offset = 0
blockofs = 0
blocksize = 2352
blocks = 1676663
type = 3
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (1676663 sectors)
isoCreate: KH II --.dump ok
offset = 0
blockofs = 0
blocksize = 2352
blocks = 1676663
(IsoFS) Invalid partition descriptor encountered at block 0x10: ''
Closing plugins...
    Closing SPU2
    Closing PAD
    Closing GS
File not found.
Path: IsoFileSystem
(pxActionEvent) IsoFS could not find the root directory on the ISO image.(thread:EE Core)
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
Plugins shutdown successfully.

I'm using PCSX2 0.9.9.4832 on Windows 7 64 bit. Anyone can help me? :/

Sponsored links

Try creating the ISO with ImgBurn and is there is some reason for using the "Enable Block Dumping" option from the Linuzapps ISO settings?
I did the Image with Alcohol 120%. Do u think ImageBurn can do a better Image?

The "Enable Block Dumping" was just a try to make it work, but I don't even know what it does, so there's no reason for this setting.

Edit:

Alright I did the Image with ImageBurn and know there's no realy error, BUT the game doesnt really start. I get into the menu were i can choose between the Memory Cards and the Disc. When i choose the Disc and press "X" the game still doesnt start, but I'm getting into this menu again. Very weird...

Anyone know what to do? :/

___

WTF, while writing this edit I tried "Boot CDVD (fast)" instead of "Star CDVD (full)" and it finally works! Thank you vsub!
Full Boot won't allow you start games that are different region than your bios but Fast Boot allows you
(08-08-2011, 05:31 PM)kalov~ Wrote: I did the Image with Alcohol 120%. Do u think ImageBurn can do a better Image?

The "Enable Block Dumping" was just a try to make it work, but I don't even know what it does, so there's no reason for this setting.

Edit:

Alright I did the Image with ImageBurn and know there's no realy error, BUT the game doesnt really start. I get into the menu were i can choose between the Memory Cards and the Disc. When i choose the Disc and press "X" the game still doesnt start, but I'm getting into this menu again. Very weird...

Anyone know what to do? :/

___

WTF, while writing this edit I tried "Boot CDVD (fast)" instead of "Star CDVD (full)" and it finally works! Thank you vsub!

alcohol's format works near perfectly with pcsx2